Another bunch of 3D models

so inspiring I am ready to boot up blender again --- :) they have probably gone through who knows how many updates,.. :) thanks for posting--

edit: omg they are at 3.0.1 I am updating yes,.. from 2.92.0 so yeah that is hopefully a big jump :)

Yup, from 2.92 to 3.0.1 is between 2x faster and 10x faster in Cycles rendering, depending on your hardware.

Around the 2.9 mark, Blender finally fixed its atrocious interface, anything after that is mostly just a never-ending avalanche of useful features.
Just check out Rekkert's Blender work on ArtStation and you'll have more than enough inspiration to get back into it. https://www.artstation.com/tadeodoria

Oh, you’re right about the never-ending avalanche of useful features, although I don’t think the Asset Browser is an improvement.

I still just append.

First print turned out too thin and the fibers in the front/back surfaces didn't fully fuse.
Not sure if it's because I'm not used to working with PETG filament (Ender 3, printed at 230/70°C) or if it's a settings thing.

Had to rework the Shell to fit my new choice in components (preliminary list):
-18500 battery module (takes care of voltage regulation, charging and 5V and 3.3V output
-Arduino Nano
-DFPlayer for audio playback
-passive speaker
-magnets (3x1 round) to hold the shell together
-5V LED strip to provide backlights for the display
-white LEDs to blink/pulse

Any advice or alternative recommendations?

First print turned out too thin and the fibers in the front/back surfaces didn't fully fuse.
Not sure if it's because I'm not used to working with PETG filament (Ender 3, printed at 230/70°C) or if it's a settings thing.
I usually print at 230/85 first layer and 240/90 for all other layers for PETG on my Prusa. I usually use Sunlu and Eryone filaments in PETG so your setting of course could vary. I am using a Nozzle X and that may affect temps also.

Ah, this brings back fond memories of when I was but a boy, soldering my RadioShack electronics experimental kits. Little micro burns just about everywhere from the solder or soldering gun — stupid clumsy hands!

Back