zStfYYI.png

7soVE6M.png

U1urnRH.png

TpkqhAb.png

d7EKUhU.png

L3UyUgh.png

bWALkRo.png

lu7sapQ.png

Dude, in which corner of the internet have you been hanging out? Nice to see you're still up and running!

The NX layout is ideal for smaller ships, it's spacious enough while still actually feeling smaller. Pooltable in the back, maybe with slide-out chairs which you'd normally find in the MSD wall tucked underneath, and presto! Maybe if the ship is small enough, the situation room can also double as conference room?

Some of those images look like you snuck a camera onto a Hollywood sound stage. Either that, or you found a working time machine and popped forward 250 years to take some photos.

Thanks!

Towers to mount the magnets are added, now I just need to get my filament printer back into working order so I can move on to the electronics fun.

Current project is a Lost Era tricorder for 3D printing.
I'd say it's about 33% done.

The design is based on an old 70's walkie talkie and some old sketches before the TNG tricorder got its clamshell design.

Here is an idea…look up “Team creates 3D objects that change their appearance”

That I think fits well with simple shapes but complex patterns like the TOS moires

so inspiring I am ready to boot up blender again --- :) they have probably gone through who knows how many updates,.. :) thanks for posting--

edit: omg they are at 3.0.1 I am updating yes,.. from 2.92.0 so yeah that is hopefully a big jump :)

so inspiring I am ready to boot up blender again --- :) they have probably gone through who knows how many updates,.. :) thanks for posting--

edit: omg they are at 3.0.1 I am updating yes,.. from 2.92.0 so yeah that is hopefully a big jump :)
Around the 2.9 mark, Blender finally fixed its atrocious interface, anything after that is mostly just a never-ending avalanche of useful features.
Just check out Rekkert's Blender work on ArtStation and you'll have more than enough inspiration to get back into it. https://www.artstation.com/tadeodoria

Back