And the Next Cancelled Show is...

Will she have the brew that is true?

Only if it's in the vessel with the pestle...
EwmyEts.gif

This happened a while ago but Hulu made a mistake canceling This Fool. That was one of the funniest show on television.

Max cancels Tokyo Vice after 2 seasons, though the second season was given two additional episodes to wrap everything up.

They got to bring back Solider Boy for the final season.
IIRC, that's already been confirmed. In fact, though I don't know how serious they were, one of the producers said they're trying to get Jared Padelecki into the show for S5 so they can have a Winchester family reunion (Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played Sam and Dean's dad on Supernatural joins the cast of The Boys in S4).

IIRC, that's already been confirmed. In fact, though I don't know how serious they were, one of the producers said they're trying to get Jared Padelecki into the show for S5 so they can have a Winchester family reunion (Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who played Sam and Dean's dad on Supernatural joins the cast of The Boys in S4).

That would be cool

They should also try to get Misha Collins but of course their is always the spin-offs to get more Supernatural actors involved. Also make amends over whatever went down with Mark Sheppard Also Ruth Connell,Mark Pellegrino,DJ Qualls,Samantha Smith, RIchard Spreight, Felicia Day,Kim Rhodes,Curtis Armstrong,Julian Richings, Osric Chau and Steven Williams.

Back