And the Next Cancelled Show is...

Starz has rescued Minx from the HBO purge. They will get season 1 added to their library and also air the unaired season 2 as a Starz exclusive.

While we have already talked about Fear the Walking Dead, this article appeared on my Google page.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2023/01/13/the-worst-show-on-tv-is-finally-coming-to-an-end/

I wanted to see this exaggerated semi-nonsense (I thought the 7th season was bad, but the previous 3 were good).

And they noted a few other AMC series that were cut: Pantheon, Moonhaven, 61st Street, Demascus and Invitation to a Bonfire.

I haven't seen 61st street yet... I wanted to, as live just a few miles north of there.

Moonhaven was AmC PLUS... so that evidently didn't help the attempted streaming service.

I didn't know about the other 2

At this point they should just cancel the show. You can't just recast Rick and Morty and have the show be the same. Smart thing would be to suspend him and put the show on suspension as well and then wait until the trial is over before making a choice of ending it for good or moving forward with more episodes if he is find innocent.

At this point they should just cancel the show. You can't just recast Rick and Morty and have the show be the same. Smart thing would be to suspend him and put the show on suspension as well and then wait until the trial is over before making a choice of ending it for good or moving forward with more episodes if he is find innocent.

Even if they have to get two lads to replace this singlet, those two scabs are still only going to get half as much money as Justin did, lopping a serious chunk off the budget, which might add three seasons to the bugger because it's suddenly cheaper to make and no one is crying, and you can't really tell, unless you read the trades.

How many Kermits have there been?

(The third Kermit started in 2017.)

They'll be fine.

Even if they have to get two lads to replace this singlet, those two scabs are still only going to get half as much money as Justin did, lopping a serious chunk off the budget, which might add three seasons to the bugger because it's suddenly cheaper to make and no one is crying, and you can't really tell, unless you read the trades.

How many Kermits have there been?

(The third Kermit started in 2017.)

They'll be fine.

But he didn't just do the voices. The show is really his show. It's personality and edge comes mostly from him. Plus lets face it but he has a very dark sense of humor that is hard to find in eve edgy comedians. I can't help but think the show will feel like a shallow copy of what it once was. It might even be passable to some extent but right now it has been one of the top 10 shows on tv for awhile and I don't see it staying their.

But he didn't just do the voices. The show is really his show. It's personality and edge comes mostly from him. Plus lets face it but he has a very dark sense of humor that is hard to find in eve edgy comedians. I can't help but think the show will feel like a shallow copy of what it once was. It might even be passable to some extent but right now it has been one of the top 10 shows on tv for awhile and I don't see it staying their.

39 more episodes to syndication.

That's all that Network cares about.

what adult swim shows have you ever seen in syndication? They just get moved to HBO max, and AS's pattern of renewing or continuing shows is almost chaotic compared to other networks.

In any case, they tried replacing Unknown Hinson with Tracy Morgan on Squidbillies after Unknown got fired over his offensive remarks. It lasted a season. But it shows they might replace a star, if they feel like it.

Very similar to what happened with Ren and Stimpy. Once John Kricfalusi was gone, creatively it went way down south. Even though Billy West took over Kricfalusi's vocal parts, the difference was jarring enough for me to really not like the series after season 2.

what adult swim shows have you ever seen in syndication? They just get moved to HBO max, and AS's pattern of renewing or continuing shows is almost chaotic compared to other networks.

In any case, they tried replacing Unknown Hinson with Tracy Morgan on Squidbillies after Unknown got fired over his offensive remarks. It lasted a season. But it shows they might replace a star, if they feel like it.

I was disappointed when Bo and Luke came back to the Dukes of Hazzard.

I don't live in America.

We have 3 TV Stations free to air, who manage to snag most of what the US Cable Networks have to offer.

Jay Leno's Garage has been cancelled by CNBC after seven seasons. This comes two months after Leno was badly burned when a car in his garage burst into flames, and a couple weeks after sustaining multiple broken bones in a motorcycle accident.

A shame; Jay's passion for cars really showed through, and I found this show to be more enjoyable than the later seasons of the Tonight Show under his tenure (both before and after the Conan debacle).

I got to think Leno can find another taker for his car show. I sometimes watch car restoration videos on Youtube and their is certainly a audience for that kind of show.

Back