ALT-Trek

UPDATE...
As far as I’m concerned the tower is done.
2715.jpg

2716.jpg

that's awesome! I love the contrast of the details to the overall shape o the vessel. Very sweet bro!

UPDATE...
Just a few more windows. I still need to add some to the bottom of the saucer. I’ve yet to move it into mental ray. I think I’ll do that after the modeling is done.
2717.jpg

2718.jpg

Stunning shapes on that ship. Very contrasting, but also complementing...An awesome blending of the two.

The design keeps the eye moving.
Thanks.
Stunning shapes on that ship. Very contrasting, but also complementing...An awesome blending of the two.
Thanks. I like to use contrasting shapes and colors. It just feels right to me

UPDATE...
Started to get some panel lines in. There’s some messy bits on the side I’m not happy with but I’ll figure something out.
2719.jpg

UPDATE...
Got a bit more work done. added more panel lines and a little other things. Worked more on the airlock. Just need to do a few other things and I can move onto textures.
2720.jpg

2720.jpg[img]

UPDATE...
Added more panel lines to the bottom.
2721.jpg

I also added a few windows to the bottom of the saucer. Just about finished with is thing just want to go around and add few little things.
2722.jpg

UPDATE...
I know I was thinking about adding few more other small bits of detail but looking the thing over I don’t feel I need to. Just needed to finish a few things off and maybe fix a few things that needed fixing. So I finished of the shuttle bay door.
2723.jpg

2724.jpg

I also added a nav light to the bottom of the ship.
2725.jpg

2726.jpg

I also decided to start to remake the phazer turret. It’s not as good as the first version I lost but it still works for me.
2727.jpg

2728.jpg

I like ships that are a tad on the bulky side, also I like the way the nacelle pylons are connected to the hull.

UPDATE...
Starting work on some test textures. But before I get deeper into it I need to install lights and get rooms behind the windows.
2733a.jpg

Back