Long overdue update. Had to put everything on hold to do home repairs and home refinance to cover for all that. Been using the off time to figure out to best wrap the bridge measurements so I can start working on the final drawings. Scanned in at high rez the Journey to Babel sheet by Sardanis and blew it up to a 40 inch x 54 inch print so to give me more comfort in the accuracy of the measurements. I’ll probably have to go back and scan in the bridge on the 2 proceeding sets drawn my Marshall since those 2 don’t have heavy lines on them complicating things for the overhead lines and the turbo lift foyer. Since this is a blow up I’m measuring line center to line center. I thought I would wait till I got the 2 proceeding Marshall bridge drawings scanned before starting on the outer ring drawings since I'll need to cross index them with the outer ring profile to get the measurements. But I prefer to get the hard data public as soon as possible since the wife has more home repair items which might slow down how fast I can get the bridge scans to release. I'll also be working up the color comparison drawings between this and McMaster to show the difference. Check on the ruler on the radius from bridge center to in face of platform is 9ft 3 in. Console faces line up exactly at 13 feet from radial bridge center. Outer ring platforms measure exactly 8 feet even. Outer edge out platforms reads 17ft 3 inches which would make the bridge platforms 34ft 6 inches across. Due to the heavy lines on the drawing I’ll have to use the 2 proceeding sets by Marshall to verify the edge of the vertical edge of the foyer of the turbo lift where it intersects the side of the console. I’ll be applying the rescaled outer ring profile I worked from 7ft 2 inches to the new 7ft 4 inches after I get the printouts measured of the bridge on the 2 proceeding sets of Marhsall plans to get the fine lines for the overheads and the edge of the foyer. I’ll be doing that this next week. After that I can start working on the drawings. I had been working on the clean ups for the Engineering consoles after mapping them out. But with all the home repair stuff putting all that on hold I figured if I wanted to deliver on my new year’s resolution of getting the bridge build drawings done I had better focus on the bridge exclusively. And I have been also reviewing previous released drawings that will need to be fine tuned. Just a note. I have not paid myself a salary from donations with this project since it has been 100% out of MY pocket. Given recent events I thought I would cover my butt and point that out since that is what I think A REAL NON PROFIT SHOULD BE. I don't think I would have any problem or hesitation explaining that to a judge.