1:10 scale TOS bridge scratch build

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Atlanthia, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlanthia

Atlanthia Ensign Red Shirt

Thanks TREK_GOD_1. Thank you for your comments. I decided to build my own chair so that when I mould the bridge parts and turn it into a kit, I won't be casting anybody else's work but my own.
    Darren

2. MarsWeeps

MarsWeeps Fleet Captain Premium Member

Same reason you bake your own cake instead of buying one at Kroger.

3. Jim Thomas

Jim Thomas Cadet Newbie

When you do cast and turn this into a kit - let me know! I signed up here JUST because of the strength of this post! Fantastic work!

4. MarsWeeps

MarsWeeps Fleet Captain Premium Member

Well, it's been almost 2 years since the thread was updated so who knows if it ever got finished?

5. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

I hope so--well worth the bump.

6. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Rice Admiral Premium Member

The makers of Robot Chicken are drooling with envy.

This is amazing work!

Ar-Pharazon likes this.
  7. DrMichaelUSMC

DrMichaelUSMC Cadet Newbie

Hi, I'm not sure how long it's been since you started making this post, but if you ever got your kick completed, I would be highly interested. I was starting a build of my own, and even creating a kit, when I saw yours, and would very much be interested in what your kit might run. I definitely think there should be a kit out there for the people, and I think yours would be great for that. It would also save me a crap load of time for my own display, and since life is short, that would be super appreciated. I'm a man of modest means, so there's no guarantee I would be able to afford it, but if it's something I could swing, you can bet your bippy I would.

8. BorgMan

BorgMan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well, the post was made in 2015. He was last seen May 18, 2017. Friendly piece of advise: check something like that the next time. A necro so old is... well, frowned upon. I'm afraid the model wasn't completed, since someone asked for it in 2017 as well...

9. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

Welcome to the board, @DrMichaelUSMC! As @BorgMan has indicated, the poster who originally started this thread hasn't logged on to the board for almost three years, so I'm afraid they're not very likely to see your post and respond. I do wish you luck with your project and would be glad to see you share the results with all of us here if you like. :)

Closing this now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.