Welcome Fellow Trekkies! The GTD Get to Know You thread

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Alidar Jarok, Jan 21, 2010.

?

How excited are you that I'm here?

1. W00t!! Let's get this party started!

238 vote(s)
    71.7%
  2. I'm ok with it, I'll live.

68 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. Meh.

18 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. BOO!! GO AWAY!!!

8 vote(s)
    2.4%
  1. bajorangirl

bajorangirl Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hello everyone!!!!

I did not see this post before I posted my original "hello" onto another page.

I have been a fan of TNG and TOS for years but it is only recently I delved into DS9 and VOY. DS9 is my favourite series, I like how we go deeper into the characters backgrounds and relationships with each other. I would love to be able to take a walk on the promenade and have a drink in Quarks. I've joined this forum as none of my friends or family like Star Trek so I don't have anyone to discuss and talk about it with. I'm glad that I now have you lot to talk to :hugegrin:

DeepSpaceYorks likes this.
  2. One of Two

One of Two Ensign Newbie

3. One of Two

One of Two Ensign Newbie

Hello!
    Always loved Star Trek. My interest began while watching TNG with my Dad. For a while I crossed into The Star Wars Universe and disappeared from the Trek scene. The reboots have sucked me back in and I have since rewatched every Trek episode on Netflix! I love cosplay, and will soon be doing a Borg costume a la Seven of Nine.

First post. Boom!
    One of Two, out.

4. Grace_A

Grace_A Cadet Newbie

Hi I'm Grace

I'm a new Star Trek Original Series fan, I have liked the new films too but have only now got into the Tv episodes. I don't have anyone to share my enthusiasm with either so this might be a good place to start!

5. tssurfer

tssurfer Ensign Newbie

1bdrm for rent on ds9 all amenities/utilities (food rep included) 5 bars first/last
    For just 5 bars of latinum a month enjoy living with all the luxuries of earth... on the frontier! This unit is a beautiful 1 bedroom facing the worm hole. This unit is large in size (star fleet specs) and all furniture is new, replicated right here on the stn. Unlimited use of the food rep is included in the cost. in walking distance to the promenade for all your shopping needs. school at front door. enjoy spectacular views of the worm hole. contact for more info...pics are of actual quarters. thanks.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20081026060113&path-prefix=en
    http://ds9.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/7x17/penumbra_167.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016 at 12:22 AM
  6. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Clean Old Mod Moderator

Hi @tssurfer ...those images appear to be hotlinked from other sites, which is against board rules, so I've edited them to links. Images should only be posted directly in a thread if they're hosted on your own web space or an image hosting site like Photobucket. Thanks.