Starship Valiant

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Phantassm, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Philip Guyott

Philip Guyott Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Here is a preview of a new alien that will be in the next episode of Starship Valiant, “The Ties That Bind”. The makeup is by Nate Bright. It does not strike me as a typical TOS look, more like Star Wars, but I think it looks cool nonetheless. It’s nice to see something original in a fan film.

[​IMG]

I hope that no one minds me reviving this old thread. There are a couple of old threads for Starship Valiant. The thread specific to the first episode, “Legacy”, can be found here: Link

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  2. USS Intrepid

USS Intrepid Commodore Commodore

I like it too. :)

3. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

I just watched Legacy. No question it's a fan film, but I rather enjoyed it. I want to watch other instalments.

4. Phantassm

Phantassm Vice Admiral Admiral

Thank you all for the support and mention of episode #2. It's always been our goal to create something different or at the very least approach trek at an angle that isn't seen too often. Brady and myself have always felt that the human element has been lacking in trek fan films and we wanted to create a film that was about what happens after the battle? How these people deal with loss, family and inner conflicts. Course we acknowledge our shortcomings but at the same time, we are very proud of the film and it was a joy getting back together to film the sickbay scene for the special edition. Most of all, thank you all for watching and its very humbling when you all appreciate and look forward to more from us. We are working very hard to continue the integrity of what we started and more importantly staying true to star trek.