Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. WarpTenLizard

WarpTenLizard Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sadly my two favorite "Voyager" recut parodies seem to have vanished from the internet.

One was called "Life of Paris," or "Life of Tom Paris." It utilizes a certain scene from "30 Days," in a way that makes it impossible to ever take that episode seriously again.

The other was a three-part story called "the Wrath of Neelix." Basically, Neelix comes between Janeway and her coffee one too many times, so she orders Tuvok to dump him on a planet. Neelix gets wind of the plot however, and begins extracting his revenge. The crew is eventually forced to abandon ship, with Janeway activating the Emergency Command Hologram. It's now a showdown between the Doctor and Neelix!

If anyone can help me find either of these two videos, I'd be forever grateful.

2. Logopolis

Logopolis Commander Red Shirt

Some dumb fun: [​IMG]

B'elanna_Torres likes this.
  3. Oddish

Oddish Admiral Admiral

Here's a trailer for an episode I just watched. I'm not saying it's misleading, but... well, screw it. It's misleading.

somebuddyX likes this.
  4. B'elanna_Torres

B'elanna_Torres Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Luckily I didn't have the scent problem but I didn't quite have the body.

But I no longer have the problem of a boyfriend :devil:

5. somebuddyX

somebuddyX Commodore Commodore

So I've created a new "series" called Episode Swap which is simply taking an episode of one Star Trek show and putting in characters from another. I change the character names but also change the details slightly. Big story beats that provide the thrust of the episode still happen but smaller details about what these beats entail might change. The first one I've done is by giving Star Trek Voyager the episode "A Time to Stand" from Star Trek Deep Space Nine. And a link to it is here.

6. Triskelion

Triskelion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hi all!
    Here's my latest tribute to Voyager with a sexy twist. (Sorry video not embedded)

Mod Edit: The Seven pic is a bit too risque for this forum. We tend to follow the "Not Safe for Work" policy here when it comes to pictures and literature. If it is not appropriate for a general office job it does not fly here. Sorry. Also sorry for the delay in action, I must have missed this earlier.

Trisk edit: Sorry 'bout that @Akiraprise ! Thanks for the clarification, will do! The link is in my signature. Cheers.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    Tim Thomason likes this.
  7. Oddish

Oddish Admiral Admiral

This is hilarious, especially since they got Kate Mulgrew to appear in it.

ThreeEdgedSword and Astra like this.
  8. Mina Wolf

Mina Wolf Ensign Red Shirt

Neelix The True Hero

9. Mina Wolf

Made this special video about Neelix❤

Thomas Eugene likes this.
  10. Mina Wolf

Made this special music video about Chakotay

11. Mina Wolf

Made this music video about Neelix and Kes

12. VoyagerSeason8

VoyagerSeason8 Ensign Red Shirt

Hi, this is my first post, I'm the writer of Star Trek Voyager Season 8 - an audiobook. I've only finished the first episode but currently writing ep2. I was annoyed with 'HomeComing' and 'The Farther Shore' stories and felt they glossed over a ton of stuff that would make for excellent story and wrap up some loose ends as the crew arrive back in the Alpha Quadrant. You can download the audiobook here - https://www.podpage.com/star-trek-voyager-season-8/

I intend to remain faithful to canon, regardless of how the first episode ends. That's all I'm going to say, but it literally picks up where the show ended. It begins just as Janeway sits down and sets a course for home.

13. Mina Wolf

Can you also accept new species characters too? Because i just created one.

14. Mina Wolf

Made this special video about Neelix and Tuvok

publiusr likes this.
  15. VoyagerSeason8

VoyagerSeason8 Ensign Red Shirt

If you send it to me sure. I was considering bringing back older species we don't hear so much about. Tellerites and Andorians and such.

16. Mina Wolf

[​IMG]

17. Mina Wolf

18. Mina Wolf

Star Trek Fathers

19. PersistentSquirrel

PersistentSquirrel Ensign Newbie

Hi there,

I wasn't sure if NC-17 stuff is also allowed here but then I saw the half naked picture of Seven in one of the latest posts so I guess it is :D Hurray!

Mod Edit: NC-17 really is not. I missed that pic earlier. We tend to follow the "Not Safe for Work" policy here when it comes to pictures and literature. If it is not appropriate for a general office job it does not fly here. Sorry. But welcome to the board. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2021
  20. Mina Wolf

Tom Promises Neelix