Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Tracy Trek

Tracy Trek Captain Captain

I can give you a recommendation. Check out a story called Those Who Are Left Behind by Jamelia116. It is archived on both Fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own. It's not just about a Harry/Seven relationship, there's a lot of other stuff going on. It's a canon divergent AU that covers the first half of season 4. It was written a long time ago, when Voyager was in it's first run I think.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. queerTrekker

queerTrekker Ensign Red Shirt

I actually am starting a fanfic, though i havn't posted it yet, a crossover between HP and Voyager set in Trek verse. I like to experiment with crossovers and pairings that aren't done a lot (or at all). i think its great that you all started this thread, a good place to commune and share fan creations. I agree whole heartedly with the other commentators that this should be in other series main threads.

3. Logicpuzzle

Logicpuzzle Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Does anyone know good Tuvok stories? I love his character and always thought he was used to little in the show

4. Logicpuzzle

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this, redirect me if I'm wrong.
    I would like to know, if there are people interested to help me brainstorm a story.
    Stuff like, is that how a character would react in this situation and I mean not only finding a reason why the character does what the plot dictates, but would it be the characters first reaction. Pointing out plot holes to me, stuff like this.
    It would be a story centered around a Tuvok in the reboot movies.
    He would be very young when Vulcan is destroyed, but he was born in an Vulcan colony. So he would grow up and live in a world where Vucans are an endangered race. Where very few have ever seen a real Vulcan. What different could it make for him.
    And yes there will be a romance for him other than T'Pel.

5. Eggnog in my coffee

Eggnog in my coffee Commodore Commodore

6. Logicpuzzle

Thank you very much

7. Logicpuzzle

I wrote a short story.
    Maybe somebody will like it.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12254697/1/Pon-Farr
    It's a Tuvok and Janeway friendship story. (If nobody could tell me some of those I have to write them myself.)
    All kinds of review or critic are welcome.