Your Recent Beaten Games...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jax, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Finished all 3 Aliens vs Predator campaigns on Normal mode. Time to go through them on Nightmare mode...

2. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Finished Mass Effect 2 on Saturday - the second best game I've ever played.

3. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

^ Whats your 1st ?

I put Mass Effect 2 up there with Uncharted 2 and the original F.E.A.R for me with F.E.A.R probably coming out on top but ME 2 came close to being all time favourite.

4. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Half-Life 2.

/wields crowbar in a generally menacing "where's my Episode 3 ?!!?!" kind of way in the general direction of Valve.

5. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

^ Some recent reports state there might not be an Episode 3 and they will just create a Half Life 3. TBH I would use a early version of any new Source engine to create episode 3 so you can show it off a little and then reslove any story left ready for a new plot for Half Life 3.

6. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^I would be more than happy with Episode 3 becoming Half-Life 3 - given the wait, I would expect something closer to a full length game anyway.

Personally, I think the Combine are holding up the game because they know what I'm going to do to them after what they did at the end of Episode 2. :mad:

7. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

^ :lol:

I've never finished a Half Life game in my life :(...

* I have Half-Life 1 (twice cause one is source version though looks same to me)

* Blue Shift & Opposing Force

* Half-Life 2 and Episode 1

I got really far in Half Life one and the expansions but never got round to finishing em and had to wipe my PC.

Got near end of Half Life 2 during when the rebels begin there counter attack and I was pinned in this building by snipers (have to use nades to take em out) couldn't do that then had to wipe HDD

Episode One I got at least half way and same again with HDD, well I got new PC and put my saved file on disc but forgot about it, god knows where it is now

restarted Half Life 2 & Episode One, I would like to finish one in my life time :lol:. Got that Half Life 2 co-op mod Synergy hoping to try it out soon :techman:

8. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^If you haven't finished a Half-Life game then I won't spoil the ending of Episode Two.

Suffice to say, it's one of the most gut wrenchingly tragic moments in video games history. :(

In the immortal words of Captain Picard - I will make them pay for what they've done! :mad:

9. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I already know what happens :lol: and it sounds :(:(:(

10. Brandonv

Brandonv Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I just beat Super Castlevania IV. It is one of my favorite games from my childhood, but I never did beat it as a kid. Inspired by the Angry Video Game Nerd's review of the Castlevania series, I decided to give it another try. I dusted off my SNES, plugged it into an old CRT television, and this time I was able to finish the whole game. :)

11. Corran Horn

Corran Horn Vice Admiral Admiral

Mass Effect...just in time to load my savegame into Mass Effect 2 and continue the story.

12. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The Force Unleashed. Next old PS3 game on the list to play is Bad Company, followed by Uncharted 1.

13. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Just finished Batman Arkham Asylum for the 2nd time and close to finishing Dead Space for a 2nd time to get the achievement "upgrade 100% all items/weps".

Heavy Rain and Uncharted 1 needs to be finished next.

14. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I just beat White Knight Chronicles.

15. Anthony Sabre

Anthony Sabre Commodore Commodore

I just beat Portal. :D Loved that game. Really helps with abstract thinking, imho.

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Me n 2 friends just got every star coin on every level including the secret world 9 on Mario bros Wii...

It was painful and Shigeru you are a very sick man ;)

17. Servo

Completed my first playthrough on Heavy Rain. Got 45% of the trophies. Loved every minute of it. Can't wait to go through it again.

18. rafterman1701

rafterman1701 Commodore Commodore

Bioshock 2 is done. Finishing up Mass Effect 2 next.

19. DanTheGrey

DanTheGrey Vice Admiral Admiral

Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age are it since Christmas basically.

20. Servo

Just got the last few feathers to earn the 1000G on Assassin's Creed 2. Done all the DLC too, so that's another game to add to the completed list.