Watching Season 3 Episode 3.
1. I think the UFP broken up due to a civil war from 100 years ago would have made a more interesting plot
2. Burnham should have taken the whole season out as a non Starfleet officer, she came back too soon, she was not mentally ready. Hence the demotion.
3. The origin of The Burn still not sure whether I like it or not
4. Adira, well what's a 16 year old doing as an active military officer/inspector/ whatever? Maybe it is an apprenticeship?
1. I think the UFP broken up due to a civil war from 100 years ago would have made a more interesting plot
2. Burnham should have taken the whole season out as a non Starfleet officer, she came back too soon, she was not mentally ready. Hence the demotion.
3. The origin of The Burn still not sure whether I like it or not
4. Adira, well what's a 16 year old doing as an active military officer/inspector/ whatever? Maybe it is an apprenticeship?
