Your latest purchases, cont.

So there is a large selection of non Nintendo games for the Switch?
I mean it's cheaper then a Steam Deck but is there as wide a choice of games? AAA games?

There's a pretty good selection.

https://ninfora.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5285-gaming-on-a-budget/

Some of my favorite less expensive games.

Blossom Tales The Sleeping King
The Cat Quest Games (not kidding, they're good and have a nice sense of humor)
Celeste
Dauntless
Diggerman
Donut County
Fall Guys
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition
Goat Simulator
Hollow Knight
Jenny LeClue - Detectivu
Letter Quest Remastered
Mad Age & This Guy
Monster Sanctuary
Mutant Mudds Collection
My Time At Portia
Pixel Junk Monsters 2
Salt and Sanctuary
Super Battle Cards
The First Tree
What The Golf

Last edited:
An amazing American Girl costume! They just released Elphaba and Glinda costumes from Wicked for one of their dolls (character is a theater kid who loves Wicked). Parents are buying that doll for me soon as well.

New glasses. I didn't need them but my insurance renewed so why not. I still paid out of pocket because I went for the deluxe package and Ray-Ban frames as I wanted them for transition in-out (I already have dedicated sunglasses and reg glasses). This way I now have a back up pair in case one breaks, and I don't have to keep swapping glasses in and out of stores or on walks.

Ticket for the museum whose entrance looks like a crashed Borg cube.

That is to say, the Royal Ontario Museum. :borg:

How was it? I'm going to Toronto in two weeks and trying to decide between it and the Aquarium. I have a discount so the ROM is cheaper, plus Dinosaurs, but the aquarium is supposed to be great.

I like the ROM very much (I’m still there!) but I think I prefer Ripley’s Aquarium.

I like Casa Loma the best of all, though. ;)

Ready-made dinner from HEB-- Chicken Parmigiana -- so I'll have something to eat tonight, and I don't have to cook.

Back