Your latest purchases, cont.

A new Big Lots recently opened up near us and when my mom went there last week, she found IBC Cherry Limeade Soda, which neither of us had had before. It's fantastic.

So there is a large selection of non Nintendo games for the Switch?
I mean it's cheaper then a Steam Deck but is there as wide a choice of games? AAA games?

I mean it's cheaper then a Steam Deck but is there as wide a choice of games? AAA games?
No idea. i bought my Switch when I was stuck out of town on a multi-week assignment supporting operations at The World Games and had nothing to do for hours on end. I bought it used with the Ezio Assassin's creed trilogy, and Civ 6. I added Mario Party later. I haven't turned it on in a long time. I think I know where it is, though.

I heard the new Zelda game is top notch, from people who usually don't even like video games.

New shoes!

IMG-20230420-192304.jpg

IMG-20230420-192312.jpg
Under Armour are some amazing shoes.

In the vein of this thread I purchased some shoe goo to repair my UA tactical boots because I loves them so much for yard work and such.

A new razor at a CVS near my Houston hotel

(to replace the complimentary one they gave me at my hotel in Phoenix, which felt like I was assaulting my head with unsterilized tuna can lids)

Christopher Titus' latest album (Zero Side Effects).

Not quite as funny as his last one (Amerigeddon: Comedy in a Dangerous Time) but close.

Back