Your favorite Voyager scenes??

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by luckysurfer, May 13, 2017.

1. luckysurfer

luckysurfer Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

one of my favorites is when neelix and paris rumble in the mess hall

Gary7, SPCTRE, Prax and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sophie74656

Sophie74656 Commodore Commodore

Oh my gosh far too many to name. The t one that comes to mind is in Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy in the scene where he's "breaking up" with B'Elanna...that goofy wave from Tom.

Prax, Refuge and Tracy Trek like this.
  3. Tracy Trek

Tracy Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Another one from Tinker, Doctor, Tenor, Spy. The doctor's performance at the beginning.

Tuvok, I understand
    You are a Vulcan man
    You have just went without
    For seven years about

And then:

Paris please find a way
    To load a hypospray
    If you would be so kind
    Please aim for his behind

Can anybody imagine such a scene in the other Trek shows. Well, maybe Kirk being buried in tribbles. It made it even funnier after you knew there were 2 Starfleet officers from the future tossing the ones they had finished scanning down the open hatch.:lol:

Another one I like. Remember in Juggernaut. Neelix is cooking up a home remedy radiation prevention for the away mission. It's so awful he could barely stand to drink it himself and he almost choked on it.

Gary7, Six of Twelve and Refuge like this.
  4. Refuge

Refuge Vice Admiral Admiral

That was brilliant! I laugh every time I see it even knowing what is to come.

5. DonIago

DonIago Vice Admiral Admiral

At least three sequences from "Timeless", though granted the entire episode is great:
    1) Seeing the ship buried under the ice.
    2) Seeing the ship crash on the planet, knowing what's to come.
    3) Kim reading his email to himself.

Gary7, Refuge and Tracy Trek like this.
  6. Refuge

If I may add..

The look on Janeway's face and the defeated tone in her voice before the crash .. "Not exactly how I wanted to cross the finish line". They knew their fate..

Harry crying that he had killed them. I really felt for him.

Gary7 and Tracy Trek like this.
  7. DonIago

^The thing I found slightly weird about it at the time was that while the crash obviously was bad enough to cripple the ship, it didn't strike me as a "kill everyone aboard"-style crash. I mean, evidently it was just that bad, but ...well, there it is I guess.

8. Refuge

I got the sense that they were symbolically meant to be frozen in time. Might have been reading too much into it but it added to the mood.

9. Six of Twelve

Six of Twelve Captain Captain

Tuvok's goodbye to Neelix in Homestead.
    Mezoti telling Seven that Icheb had not been assimilated on the planet in the episode where he meets his parents
    Seven telling the Doctor that B'Elanna was pregnant in Lineage
    The Doctor confessing his feelings for Seven and giving her roses that turned out just to be a practice run and he couldn't do it for real in Someone to Watch Over Me
    Seven experiencing those 3.2 seconds of perfection in Omega Directive.
    Seven hitting a gobsmacked Seska to save Janeway in Shattered
    Janeway asking Chakotay how close do they become in Shattered.
    Where Janeway and Tuvok first meet Seven in Scorpion
    Where Tuvok returns to his quarters and finds that Neelix and the Klingon woman have trashed it while getting frisky

There's more, but I'll have to think about it.

10. DonIago

The ending of "Living Witness", where we find out we've been watching a play-within-a-play the whole time.

Gary7 likes this.
  11. Dr. Chandra

Dr. Chandra Captain Captain

Drone One

"You are hurting me."
    "You will adapt."

12. DonIago

The Doctor refusing to perform the procedure that may successfully revert Tuvix to Tuvok and Neelix. Say what you will about Janeway's decision and the overall situation, having The Doctor actually employ the Hippocratic Oath was a great moment for the series.

13. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Every time Janeway does something really self-destructive. Launching torpedoes manually in "Future's End", doing a really good John McClaine impression in "Macrocosm" and basically all of "Year of Hell"

"Be kind, Voyager"

14. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

Mine too! That scene is hilarious! :lol:
    Another favorite in the same episode is the dialogue between Kes and The Doctor shortly after the "spaghetti fight":
    :lol:

For the more serious things we have the scene in "The 37's" where Janeway and Chakotay are going to the Cargo Bay to say goodbye to those who have chosen to stay on the planet. When they enter, there's nobody there:
    Probably one of Voyager's best scenes!

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Refuge and Tracy Trek like this.
  15. Tracy Trek

In Drone, Torres wants to sleep in because she does not have an early shift. The EMH wants her to get started on his mobile emitter right away. He says, "Early bird gets the gagh". She grumbles into the shower, where he transfers his comm. signal to the monitor in her bathroom. She fusses about that and he says "I'm not a peeping Tom".:)

Refuge and Six of Twelve like this.
  16. Refuge

I kind of like the scenes where the Doctor is experiencing sensation (good amount of gluttony) inside of Seven's body. (Body and Soul).

The scene in the 'Void' where Voyager has fended of two hostile ships and can't take on a third. Then they realize the third one has attacked the other two..

TUVOK: We should retreat, Captain.
    JANEWAY: Not yet.
    PARIS: You might want to reconsider. There's another ship approaching.
    CHAKOTAY: We can't defend ourselves against three ships.
    TUVOK: We may not have to. The third vessel belongs to Mister Garon. He's firing at the other two. Valen's shields are down. The smaller ship is leaking plasma.
    PARIS: They're both retreating.
    KIM: Garon's hailing.
    JANEWAY: Get a weapons lock on him. We've been fooled by unexpected allies before.
    GARON [on viewscreen]: Why are you targeting me?
    JANEWAY: Because I don't know what your intentions are.
    GARON [on viewscreen]: Haven't I just made them clear? I've decided to accept your offer.
    JANEWAY: Well, in that case, welcome to the Alliance.

Gary7 likes this.
  17. Tracy Trek

In Renaissance Man. The EMH has been impersonating the different crew members. He has to switch his appearance to look like Torres. He remembers just before he goes out the door that he has to look pregnant. And then of course there's what happened in engineering afterward... :)

Gary7 and Refuge like this.
  18. Tracy Trek

Seven was quite upset with the Dr. for using her body to experience sensation. Like you said, he really was a glutton.

In Critical Care, when they are looking for the thief that stole the Doctor's program. They are talking to the man's girl-friend and she's being like this with Janeway, "Oh you just want him for yourself" and "So he's not good enough for you". Janeway is like, "It's not that, I already have a man" and she grabs Tuvok's hand. He's the one standing closest to her. Makes you wonder what would have happened if she had to improvise that exchange with one of the other men. Would they play along as smooth as Tuvok did? What would B'Elanna have thought if Janeway recruited Tom for that bit of improv.?

Also from that episode, Neelix gets the thief to confess by feeding him something that gives him a very bad tummy ache (and gas) and tells him the the Dr. the only one that can make him feel better.

19. Refuge

Thank you! I have wanted to reference that scene in other threads, just couldn't pin it down.

Reminds me of Live Fast and Prosper..

JANEWAY: Tell her about your research, Mister Tuvok.
    TUVOK: I beg your pardon, Captain?
    JANEWAY: On Telsian law. I think it's only fair that we let our guest know what to expect.
    TUVOK: The Telsian criminal justice system is rather barbaric.
    JANEWAY: Tell her about the prisons.
    TUVOK: Barely habitable. Inmates often die of malnutrition before they are brought to trial. Torture is commonplace, as is disease, including several incurable forms of psoriasis.

Tracy Trek likes this.
  20. Herbert

Herbert Commodore Commodore

My favorite is the very end of The Thaw.

"I know" Get's me every time