Yahoo Survival Football

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by tomalak301, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Danny99

Danny99 Vice Admiral Admiral

Lost on Green Bay over Cincy.

Week 2, really?

2. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm as big a Packer fan as you can be... and I took Min over Det... In fact... I think I'll wait on picking GB until they play Detroit themselves... though they play St. Louis this week. That is tempting :)

3. Pegaritaville

Pegaritaville Vice Admiral Admiral

Green Bay couldn't beat Cincy at home, so I'm not sure if they can even beat lowly St. Louis on the road. I'm a Packers fan, but I'm going to shy away from picking them as long as I can (or at least wait until they play Detroit at home). They're just too inconsistent.

4. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

^The Rams spiraled out of control in a hurry. It's amazing how bad they are.

5. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

thinning out the herd here quickly, huh? :)

6. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Went for the obvious New Orleans over Detroit in week 1, then decided to take a chance on Green Bay over Chicago. Now I have one less set of picks to worry about already. :lol:

7. Yoda

Crap... forgot about my Survivor.... Don't know why they don't put it on my Fantasy Football homepage, but I digress. Pick was due by kickoff of the first game. You'd think they'd let me just pick the Cowboys for tomorrow... but alas, I guess I'm done :(

8. Commander Vaughn

Commander Vaughn Vice Admiral Admiral

^Same thing happened to me last week. It's pretty lame that the picks are due at the start of the 1 PM games. The commish should look into fixing that.

9. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I guess I can't change those settings now, but to be fair to me, you guys have a whole week to just pick one team. It's not that tough to just remember to pick one team each week so I really don't understand what the problem is.

10. Commander Vaughn

Commander Vaughn Vice Admiral Admiral

It's surprisingly easy to forget to pick a team every week. Between my own college and pro picks, the Underdogs and Favorite pick sets I fill out every week, and my fantasy team thats a lot of football to keep track of. Especially when I don't really get into the pro groove until Sunday, since I look forward to the college games all week long.

11. Yoda

For me it's just that I initially bookmarked my Fantasy Football homepage... it would be nice if my Survivor League showed up there... I noticed if I went up a level it would show up on the all fantasy sports page or whatever it is, but I guess it's irrelevant, too late now!

Another feature that maybe would've helped would be to let me do my picks in advance... I realize it's a little problematic since you can only use each team once.

Oh well, both my fantasy teams won, and in my money league I'm 3-0 so I can't complain too much!

12. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Did you guys sign up to get daily reminders each week. Mine typically comes on Friday, even though I try to do the pick-em and Survival all at once, typically Wednesday or Thursday of the week unless there is a Thursday Night game.