Are they? It seems to be the same guys over and over again.So they're pretty full in the Main Event scene.
Are they? It seems to be the same guys over and over again.So they're pretty full in the Main Event scene.
Ask HHH as to whom they will allow in the Main Event scene.Are they? It seems to be the same guys over and over again.
Hit Row has been dead for a while.Is he forming a new Hit Row?![]()
That's the TKO era, gotta have SponsorShip for EVERYTHING! Gotta maximize that income stream with ads.I'm almost completely uninterested in WWE at the moment. I watch their PLEs but remember little afterwards. It's all so routine and safe, with almost as much advertising as wrestling. All I remember from Summerslam is Chad Gable celebrating his title win by...drinking root beer with a the root beer mascot of the root beer company sponsoring the show. Such real emotions!
I think if Nigel didn't have any big injuries going on at the moment, he would've been given the win.Moxley/Nigel was very good and had a lot of drama at the end. I think it's for the best that Nigel didn't win the title as he's a part-timer in his fifties.
That's just more their preferred style, it's more athletically involved and the lack of selling is more of a Young Bucks specific thing than everybody in AEW.Could never get into AEW. All their matches seem to go on for too long and just have a lot of flips and very little selling. Feels more of a stunt show.
They don't have blood in every match.That and they seem to have blood in every match.
Yeah, NetFlix is ruining WWE.
I was there, amazing show. Just watched the aired version of the main event today and it was soooooooo good. Lots of little things get missed live, like Kenny's arm being limp after the first tiger driver '91. The ending sequence is an all-timer.AEW's All In: London @ Wembley was a AWESOME PPV.
"The New Day"→ "The New Level" made their debut and won the Trios Title with Swerve Strickland.
Will Ospreay beat Kenny Omega to become AEW World Champion.
You really need to consider watching AEW over WWE, less non-sense.

www.allelitewrestling.com
Was 'The New Level's debut as loud as what we saw online?I was there, amazing show. Just watched the aired version of the main event today and it was soooooooo good. Lots of little things get missed live, like Kenny's arm being limp after the first tiger driver '91. The ending sequence is an all-timer.
Not on the version I saw, live they had a nice hug at the end, before Justin Roberts thanked us for the night and quite bluntly said, "now please leave"![]()
I loved Chad's a d Chelsea's summer slam winsI'm almost completely uninterested in WWE at the moment. I watch their PLEs but remember little afterwards. It's all so routine and safe, with almost as much advertising as wrestling. All I remember from Summerslam is Chad Gable celebrating his title win by...drinking root beer with a the root beer mascot of the root beer company sponsoring the show. Such real emotions!
Watch All In today because, as it was taking place in Wembley, it was on at a decent time for once in the UK. And it was a fucking great show. About 4 hours and 15 minutes for the ppv portion, though I watched the pre show too because I have no life. Britt Baker returning was very surprising given how long she's been gone.
NewDayLevel debuting was a great moment, and the new name is easy to chant to the cadence of "New Day Rocks."
Moxley/Nigel was very good and had a lot of drama at the end. I think it's for the best that Nigel didn't win the title as he's a part-timer in his fifties.
Women's tag match was fine, though I'd rather see Jamie Hayter back in singles matches.
Men's tag title match was very good, though the ending made the referee look really dumb as he couldn't say Christian waving the foreign object around. If Jim Ross had been on commentary he would have pointed it out.
Darby match was what you want from a Darby match: absolute insanity that makes you wonder how he can still walk.
Mercedes/Willow was GREAT. Mercedes bumped around like crazy, out-doing Darby, even. The accidental broken nose really added to the drama. Willow more than delivered too. One of the best matches of the year.
I'm not usually into Ospreay's character but his ring intro was amazing as making him likable. And obviously the whole crowd were hugely into it. Omega seems to be winding down his career, which is a shame, but understandable. Amazing performer. Great match.
So yeah great show. I think it's going to be on ITV for free if you're in the UK.
Stephanie told us to use the VPNI understand WWE events like the main event are broadcast on Peacock in the US. Has anyone here watched them on YouTube using a VPN?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.