Would I like Call of Duty: Black Ops if I....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DigificWriter, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I have this on the Wii and its immense fun, i had the game on both HD consoles some time back and between the lag, cheats, hosts ending games constantly, poor game matching, and muting almost everybody with a mic......i ditched both versions.....but recently i got it on the wii and gave it another go, and i was surprised just how much i enjoyed it......no online achievements/Trophy and no twats ruining people games for the latter, and its been almost lag free.

If you can get it cheap then go for it...oh and i use the classic controller to play it.:techman:

2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Thanks, the only shooter I have for the Wii is the Deer Drive game and its shotgun controller, just looking for a cheaper more generic shooter. :)

3. Winterwind

Winterwind Commodore Commodore

Hmm. Maybe I'd have enjoyed multi-player more had I known about the muting option. Still wouldn't have done a thing about the cheating and the annoying "migrating hosts" that popped up far too often, but mostly annoyingly when you were just getting on a roll and it killed the momentum.

Still, I've more than got my money's worth out of the zombie modes.