Women’s issues - bodily functions and such

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RunningValkyrie, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Marynator

Marynator Queen of all the Realms Premium Member

I feel I can never get my measurements right when I do it myself.

I've probably been wearing the wrong size though, my boobs have sort of spread out to the sides and are a major pain these days.

KimMH likes this.
  2. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

Right? It was for me too, and makes such a difference! I was buying 34-36Bs for years on the recommendation of people in shops measuring me. After I did this I found I'm really a 30D, and depending on brand, 30-32D fit more comfortably than any bras I've ever worn before.

KimMH and Marynator like this.
  3. Nakita Akita

Nakita Akita Commodore Commodore

Well I'm in my cubicle at work right now, so I guess I'll wait until I get home to try this out.:lol:

Avro Arrow and KimMH like this.
  4. KimMH

KimMH Drinking your old posts Premium Member

^:guffaw:Your employer might frown upon that !

I’m a 32C? I’ve only just begun looking. Am weirdly excited though.

thestrangequark likes this.
  5. Nakita Akita

Mine says 38DD. I usually get 38B or C depending on the style and fit. I'm not sure about a D.
    I prefer the girls to be immobile. I've never like movement in the frontal area. :confused:
    I have some C cups and they usually have some extra room it them.:shrug:
    How weird.

KimMH likes this.
  6. KimMH

I wore sports bras for a long time because they were so good at containment. The Uni-boob isn’t great under work blouses without a blazer or sweater though, and at this particular stage of things I am hot ALL the time.

Nakita Akita and Marynator like this.
  7. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

When I compare my old, ill-fitting 34B to a new, well-fitting 30D, the volume of the cup is actually about the same. The difference is the the diameter, it's where the cup sits on your chest. With B cups the wire was actually resting on breast tissue, instead of around it -- cupping it, as it should.
    Actually, I'm remembering now that the results I got from that site were 30DD, but those are hard to find, and a 30D seems to work. I found one Calvin Klein bra that is ideal in a 30D.

KimMH likes this.
  8. KimMH

If they’ve grown now is the perfect time to splurge on new ones! The laying down thing took a couple tries lol

Marynator and thestrangequark like this.
  9. Nakita Akita

I only wear sports bras. Others are not comfortable. I wear Polo shirts at work.

KimMH likes this.
  10. KimMH

Sorry to necro this thread- not sorry.

Plugged in my treadmill at the mister’s gentle reminder that mental health and physical health are linked in strange and wonderful ways. I do feel much better and did a little yoga to stretch afterwards. At least it makes me feel like I’m off-setting all the baking I’ve been doing lately!

11. Marynator

Last week I learned that Amazon does not consider maxi pads to be an "essential item."

I won't wear sports bras unless I'm doing something active. They cause my boobs to spill to the sides too much and I feel like a slob.

12. KimMH

How are female hygiene supplies not essential. Half the planet needs them. Grrrrr.

Avro Arrow likes this.
  13. Marynator

I guarantee you a man made that decision.

T'Bonz, KimMH and Avro Arrow like this.
  14. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

One month of dormancy doesn't even count as necro-ing! :)

I've pretty much had to cut out baking entirely. My strategy was always to share most of it with others, usually at work, so that I didn't have to eat a lot of it. That's obviously not an option now. I miss it. :(

May 20 and KimMH like this.
  15. KimMH

Oh dear, I understand. I made two loaves of bread with the intention of giving the extra one to our elderly neighbor for whom we pick up groceries but that didn’t work as we’ve plowed through a loaf and a half in less than three hours.

May 20, Nakita Akita and Avro Arrow like this.
  16. May 20

May 20 Consumer of cookies and milk Premium Member

Oof. That's dumb. If toilet paper is considered essential, then feminine hygiene products are, too. I'm glad that is one thing we don't have to worry about here. I'm done (yay!), and my daughter uses washable fabric pads. It might be something to consider.

My daughter bakes to relieve stress, so she's been trying to bake a lot now that she's home for good. It's really hard because none of us needs to eat as much as she wants to bake. She did find a ketogenic cracker recipe that I like, so there's a plus, but I don't need to eat that many crackers!

17. Nakita Akita

My boobs aren't big enough to do that I guess. :lol:

18. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

I can certainly sympathize with her, as I find it a stress relief as well. That's what makes it extra difficult to just stop cold turkey right now.

KimMH likes this.
  19. KimMH

Mine are small and manageable- everyday has been sports bra day for 3 weeks and it’s so comfortable. I may never go back:lol:

20. Marynator

My breast shape is side-set, they're further apart and point outward. I really need an underwire to get them to shape how I want.

Nakita Akita and KimMH like this.