Who should be the villain in MCU spider-man?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Doctorwhovian, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Myko

Myko Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

We've seen the goblin many times, but I could be ok with one more if they finally get it right: A soft goblin mask, not a robot or cybernetics, and a purple hood.

2. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

Morlun and the Inheritors in the Spider-Verse storyline. Build this guy up as a villain by showing him brutally defeating or killing off multiple versions of Spider-Man/Woman/2099 etc. in different universes before facing the main hero. It can also be used to subtly acknowledge the existence of the previous two Sony Spider-Mans if they wanted (not to kill them off necessarily, just to reference them) and to give us a glimpse of various takes on the Spider-Man mythos. The whole totem thing with the radioactive spider also gives the writers a chance to revisit Peter's origin story again if they must, although I think it's been done to death at this point. Morlun being one of the few villains to have "killed" or nearly killed Spider-Man gives the threat he poses some dramatic heft. And there can be an epic Spider-Team versus Inheritors fight at the end if they want to go that way.

3. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Green Goblin + Hobgoblin or Sandman + Hydro-man...
    3 people fighting eachother?!?

4. Marsden

Marsden Commodore Commodore

Smythe and the Spider Slayers.

Also would like, Scorpion, Shocker, Mysterio, Kraven, Jack O Lantern, Kingpin, Man Wolf, The Big Man and the Enforcers, or Vermin.

5. Fist McStrongpunch

Fist McStrongpunch Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

6. Relayer1

Relayer1 Admiral Admiral

There's barely been any villains mentioned in this thread that I'd like to see. Summarising :

Doc Ock, Venom, Kraven, Fisk.

That's it.

7. Janus VI

Janus VI Captain Captain

Kraven, Chameleon and Mysterio I think would all be great villains to see an MCU Spidey go up against. I wouldn't mind seeing the Tinkerer or Black Cat as a side threat to go along with a Big Bad either.

8. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

The Rose...just kidding. Either Hobgoblin or Kraven would be my choice.

9. Dales

Dales Captain Captain

Venom. I really love this villain.