Who is your fav Jeffrey Combs character?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Gkar, Jan 20, 2008.

1. highlander

highlander Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Brunt-FCA nuff said. :bolian:

2. CommanderRaytas

CommanderRaytas DISCO QUEEEEEEN Rear Admiral

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic
    The "time to start packing" line was hilarious. That's the best part of the entire episode. I love Weyoun, he's such a complex character who has such great moments and lines.

3. MicahBrack

MicahBrack Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Shran all the way. He's not only my favorite Jeffrey Combs character, he's one of my favorite Trek characters.

4. Anubis

Anubis Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I love Weyoun, but Shran didn't kowtow to anybody baby!

5. Tralis

Tralis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I love Shran. Shran is awesome. I have trouble not voting for Shran. But Weyoun... Weyoun was just that much better.

6. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd say it's a tie between Shran and Weyoun, but since I could only pick one I went with Shran. I keep wishing we get at least one more character (preferably a regular).

7. Moocey

Moocey Vice Admiral Admiral

Weyoun - he's the creepiest villain in all of trek imo.

8. Cephas

Cephas Lieutenant Red Shirt

Tough choice, but I went with Shran. 1) He looked cool. ENT really did justice to the look of the Andorians. 2) He was ill-tempered but could be reasonable. The thought that he could ultimately have played a role in the founding of the federation is...fascinating. 3) He looked cool. :)

9. General Martok

General Martok Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Penk!!

No, not really. I just couldn't believe nobody mentioned that yet. I mean, we ARE Trek nerds, after all; all the roles should be on the poll...

Weyoun was the absolute best. The nuances were great, and I loved particularly the interplay between he and Damar in S7.

10. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If the Weyoun character seen in "Treachery, Faith and the Great River" survived and done further episodes, then I'd vote for that. The other clones were such slimey lackeys however cheerful, pretty much unredeemable puppets.

Jeffrey Combs did such a fantastic job with Shran though. His inability to accept being indebted to anyone. Invariably showing up at the last minute, Han Solo-style to save the day or otherwise having that last minute change of heart. Obeying his own codes of honor but not above torture to get vital information. Watching him do the unacceptable passed by without question, while a desperate Archer was uncomfortably too close to home.