When will the Constitution Class make an appearance?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Discovery' started by Syd Shanshala, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Fandango831

Fandango831 Commander Red Shirt

Swiddy once again hits it out of the ballpark with this phenomenal design that takes TMP/Beyond and Discovery and blends it into a beautiful Connie [​IMG]

Crazy Eddie, DEWLine and Satron like this.
  2. The Mighty Monkey of Mim

The Mighty Monkey of Mim Commodore Commodore

Seldom stays in one place; travels at night
    For my money, Vektor's is still the only one suggested here thus far that looks halfway decent. Even his April Fools one is better than most of them.

:shrug:

Serveaux and Mad Jack Wolfe like this.
  3. Lord Garth

Lord Garth Commodore Commodore

Well, given that this is 2257 (give or take a month), and the Enterprise was commissioned in 2245... this would be a good opening to introduce the Phase II design which is literally half-way between TOS and TMP.

But... I think it would look as much like the TOS Enterprise as possible on the outside, with more detail, and inside and out, there would be some synthesis between TOS, the first six films, and the Kelvin films. With some DSC sensibility. No flashing, blinking lights. Unless there are some buried in the background as an Easter Egg. I think it would be interesting... and it would lead to some "interesting" discussion that would make the moderators want to kill themselves.

4. Fandango831

Fandango831 Commander Red Shirt

Once again Swiddy hitting it out of the ballpark with a gorgeous Connie of his own design powered down in drydock. I'd pay good money to see her fly in Discovery ;)
    [​IMG]

CaptainMurdock likes this.
  5. Ar-Pharazon

Ar-Pharazon Vice Admiral Premium Member

Nice looking ship. It could be a Constitution II if not a Connie I like the ones we saw. And who's to say what we saw in TMP was the only refit design. This could've been another refit altogether.