what's your local weather?

It started out down around 42º when we got up early this morning, and I forgot to check, but according to the forecast it was supposed to get up into the 60ºs. It was kind of funny because during the second half of my bike ride, each time I took a break I took something off. I started offwith my jacket zipped up, a headband, and gloves, and I was still cold, but by the time I was heading home, the headband and gloves were off, the jacket unzipped and I was starting to sweat. It's fun living in the desert.

Pretty much exactly the same as yesterday. When I checked the hourly forecast on the Weather Channel App on my tablet before I left on my bike ride, it literally said the exact same thing when I checked before yesterday's bike ride. I reloaded it about 3 times and pulled it up on my phone too, and I every time it said the same thing.

The hottest I saw this afternoon was 78º, but that wasn't necessarily the hottest part of the day, so it might have gotten hotter.

thaw (3-5°C depending on the wind).
We had 1.5 feet of snow in total from Friday to Monday but now it starts to melt away. As after sunset we have frost, it's rather slippery in the morning. Perfect weather for tomorrow: I'll meet with friends for a curling match. Not on natural ice, though, that'd be too dangerous with these temperatures. The town owns a plastic track and rents it out by hours. We (the senior citizen club) have been challenged by the Middle School. The losers must bake cookies and we'll all meet on Sunday to eat them together. This way nobody really loses.

Back