What are you doing at this moment?

Just had my teeth cleaned

Watching last night’s Twins/Blue Jays playoff game, and listening to today’s Rangers/Rays game

I wanted to subscribe to watch the playoff run but I'm going to Mexico this weekend and moving so it didn't seem much point. I have to follow it by updates on social media :lol:

I don’t have the postseason package but I am fine with listening to the radio feeds. :shrug:

And if there’s an exciting game (like last night’s Twins/Jays) I can always watch it the next day.

I was a year old when Uecker started doing Brewers radio.

So were the Brewers themselves. :)

(they used to be the Seattle Pilots - they moved to Milwaukee in 1970)

I was around 10 when he was finishing up his baseball career, but he sure did have a life after that!!!

I am watching the Asian Games right. The football game between North Korea and Japan was marred with controversy. I enjoyed watching the shocked and bewildered looks on the Japanese players as they saw first hand, the behavior of the North Koreans.

Not at this moment but several minutes ago when I was out driving, there was a stop sign intersection. Car wanted to go straight. Bus was turning left. The bus had gotten there first so it started turning left. Car driver believes he or she has the right of way and starts going even after seeing the bus turning. Is this going to be the slowest collision ever? Eventually the car does brake. The bus, however, refused to brake.

Thinking of going to bed when I should already have been there 30 minutes ago, and brainstorming how exactly I want a "higher being" in an RP to ruin everyone's day.

Back