VOTE | Avatar Contest | Twilight/Absent Aliens/Space Shuttle

VOTE FOR TWO IN EACH CATEGORY!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skywalker

Admiral
Admiral
Okay, so it's after midnight. Sue me. :p

Entry time's done, time to vote. Good luck to all! And remember to VOTE FOR TWO IN EACH CATEGORY!

Episode: "Twilight"

Twilight_grab37245av_HR.jpg

HopefulRomantic

Archer-T-Pol-Twilight-screencap-episode-3x08-archer-and-tpol-7092491-1010-568_zps35100336.jpg

jespah

twilight_059.jpg

JiNX-01

ArchersUndies.jpg

Orac

twilight.png

R. Star

ENTAvE_Twilight_zps78121198.jpg

Skywalker

Theme: Absent Aliens

Aenar_tc237av_HR.jpg

HopefulRomantic

Xindi-Avian_zpsa3c39728.jpg

jespah

cogenitor_379.jpg

JiNX-01

bloo.jpg

Orac

aliens.png

R. Star

ENTAvT_AbsentAliens_zpse14a5569.jpg

Skywalker

Random Theme: The Space Shuttle

2012-9-21over105fwy690657main_201209210009HQ-av_HR.jpg

HopefulRomantic

Challenger_flight_51-l_crew_zps120ab154.jpg

jespah

Atlantis-1.jpg

JiNX-01

moonraker.jpg

Orac

shuttle.png

R. Star

ENTAvR_SpaceShuttle_zps3eac52a3.jpg

Skywalker

Orac's shuttle entry reminds me of the Superman movies. I keep waiting for it to smile and wave at me. :ouch:

Voted - I'm gonna miss the shuttle. Those double sonic booms when it landed at edwards were always great.

voted i really like the space shuttle pictures.It was hard to choose which 2shuttle avataras to vote for in this contest.Great avatars everyone .

It never fails, my entries that I think are great flop and the ones I think are meh seem to get votes. :p

Thanks. :D Happy Halloween to you, as well, and to everyone else!

The poll closes in less than twelve hours, and we've still got a two-way tie in the episode contest.

The polls are closed, and it's time to celebrate!

ENTAvToastTrip_zpsafc18584.jpg

Some awesome entries this week, particularly in the Random theme. Great choice, HR. :techman:

First up, HopefulRomantic and Yours Truly tied for first place in the Episode contest, while JiNX-01 and R. Star came in a close second place. Oddly enough, jespah and Orac also tied for third. It seems nobody could make up their minds this time! :lol:

Twilight_grab37245av_HR.jpg
Golden-Porthos-av150.jpg

ENTAvE_Twilight_zps78121198.jpg
Golden-Porthos-av150.jpg

twilight_059.jpg
puppykisses.gif

twilight.png
puppykisses.gif

HopefulRomantic scored a double win by taking first place in the Theme contest, while jespah took second place.

Aenar_tc237av_HR.jpg
Golden-Porthos-av150.jpg

Xindi-Avian_zpsa3c39728.jpg
puppykisses.gif

And JiNX-01 took the Random contest with her explosive entry, while Orac earned some puppy kisses.

Atlantis-1.jpg
Golden-Porthos-av150.jpg

moonraker.jpg
puppykisses.gif

Thanks, as always, to those who voted for me, and congrats to my fellow winners and the runners-up! :D

HR, I'm willing to run the next contest if you don't want to. Either way, we'll still need an ENT theme from you and a random theme from JiNX. :techman:

Even us rabid bats appreciate puppy kisses. Some awesome kick bun entries. Thank you. :)

HR, I'm willing to run the next contest if you don't want to. Either way, we'll still need an ENT theme from you and a random theme from JiNX. :techman:
Please stay at the helm, Skywalker. I have a busy week of Hobbit-scaring coming up. :) As for Theme, I'd like to pick one that complements the episode, so what are we doing next contest?

Let's see, so far we've done...

Dead Stop
A Night in Sickbay
Twilight
E2
Observer Effect
These Are the Voyages...

Correct? So I think this time I'm not going to choose one of the "favorite" episodes, so that other people can have a shot at those, and go with something less obvious. Our next episode will be "Regeneration." I happen to like it, others not so much. If nothing else, it's pretty interesting visually, so that should hopefully make for some good avatars.

I'll get the entry thread up once I've got our themes. :techman:

Thanks for the votes!
BTW, the shuttle was Atlantis.

eta:
Random Theme: Favorite comfort foods.

Last edited:
Back