Van Morrison Is Whining About Free Speech Because No One Likes His Anti-Lockdown Songs

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Shaka Zulu, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Relayer1

Relayer1 Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't like Morrison's other stuff either.

Bornin1980something likes this.
  2. J.T.B.

J.T.B. Rear Admiral Premium Member

If anything about Covid drove Trump out of power, it was his response to it, not the pandemic itself. If he had taken a more unifying, evidence-based approach and shown federal-level leadership, he would probably be president today. Instead he lied about it repeatedly, left states to fend for themselves, held bizarre press conferences with contradictory and misleading information and let the White House hold a super-spreader event where he himself was infected.

So I guess the theory is: China planned the pandemic, predicted Trump's response and Trump, with all the intelligence information and resources of the US government at his disposal, played right into their hands and lost himself the election.

3. cardinal biggles

cardinal biggles Patron Saint of Dangerous Driving Premium Member

[​IMG]

4. publiusr

publiusr Vice Admiral Admiral

Who’s Van Johnson again?

5. cardinal biggles

Van Johnson was an actor who appeared in the classic films Brigadoon and The Caine Mutiny.

Van Morrison is a singer-songwriter from Northern Ireland best known for songs like "Brown Eyed Girl" and "Moondance."

6. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

Jean-Claude Van Johnson is a secret agent who makes movies on location under the name Jean-Claude Van Damme but it's actually a cover story for his covert ops. Lasted six episodes on Amazon Prime. :D

Shaka Zulu and publiusr like this.
  7. The Old Mixer

The Old Mixer Mih ssim, mih ssim, nam, daed si Xim. Moderator

Let's not forget Van Williams, the Green Hornet!

8. Jayson1

Jayson1 Admiral Admiral

I personally don't get to upset with these conspiracy theories under the circumstances. We have been living with Covid and Covid lockdowns for over a year. The human brain can only take so much. People or going to start growing angry and feeling controlled at some point with this stuff. If we're still doing this a year later don't be surprised if you to start to succumb. Doesn't matter if it is true or not.

suarezguy likes this.
  9. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

At some point soon we are going to get to a point where the majority of people are going to collectively agree that the benefits outweigh the risks of getting back to normal. Having that conversation is completely reasonable.

Saying that it's about fascism and mind control is not.

No reasonable person could look at Biden's behavior and come to the conclusion he's not mentally sharp. What, because he tripped on a staircase and stutters sometimes?

10. Jayson1

Jayson1 Admiral Admiral

Well you can always say he is sharp because they are pumping so many drugs into him. You know I don't know why it took so long to think of this and it come to me a couple years ago but with the kind of stress and workload of being President I got wonder if most of them were on something just to make it through the constant days of stress and little sleep. Is it possible that ever President we have had going back to JFK has actually been something of a drug addict. I mean I am almost certain Trump was being fueled by who knows how much cocaine during his 4 years.

Shaka Zulu likes this.
  11. cardinal biggles

I'd heard that he snorted Adderall. Had it hidden in his sock drawer.