TRIP/MICHAEL/CONNOR: You're All We Think About

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pensive

Pensive Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I haven't been able to watch every SGA ep, or every Michael/Connor SGA ep, but I was able to catch tonight's.

CONNOR IN THAT MAKEUP CREEPS ME THE F OUT. :eek:

2. Triptacular

Triptacular Captain Captain

It's the voice that creeps me out.

3. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I was able to watch part 2 last night it makes you wonder how long Micheal had planned this there were alot suprise twists and turns in this story alot of unanswered questiions.Hopefully with the start of season we'll get some answers.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

It is interesting. But I will say this: I was so happy to see them explain why Michael let Carson live at the end of "Misbegotten." I never understood that (and "because McGillion was a regular" is NOT a reason!).

5. jgc

jgc Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

One more episode this season, then the loooong wait til the start of the fifth season. More Connor next week!

6. Pensive

Hell yeah, that too. :eek:

7. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Maybe I'm going too easy because it's Connor on TV!! -- but I kind of like the creepy voice... Now, if you want to talk about those reptilian eyes...:eek:

8. Pensive

Connor had a cameo in my dream last night. Strange dream (it was Hugo Weaving-themed) with a guest segment by Connor and Dominic.

9. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

No details? Whatsthematter? Too personal? :devil:

10. Pensive

Not that part, although Dom appears to be as saucy in dreamland as he is in real life :devil:

11. Reanok

:beer::beer::D:angel: The Kindred episodes were really good. It seems hard to believe tomorrow night is the season finale already.:thumbsup:I can't wait to see what happens next.

12. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Sadly, we see practically nothing of Michael tho' we hear a lot about him ... Grrrrrrr!
    Well, at least Connor got the credit and the paycheck!

Can't wait for July!!

13. Reanok

I agree with you Jinx there wasn't enough of Connor in the finale it was like that's it that's all he gets to do in The last Man. I hope we'll get to see more of Micheal in the season 5 premiere .:eek:

14. Triptacular

Triptacular Captain Captain

I thought the finale sucked. What they did with Michael showed him at his most savage. I didn't care for that at all.

15. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Well, I wasn't happy with Michael's development starting with Vengeance. :mad:

Michael was more interesting when he was caught between two worlds. He's no longer trying to protect himself. He's just another bad guy. :p

I love seeing Connor on anything, but I hate :scream: what they've done to this character!

16. Reanok

I was very unhappy the way Micheal was portrayed being a typical nasty villian instead of the balance he had being a human/wraith that was so fascinating and made hima complex character.I didn't like what the writers did in the finale they dropped the ball when it came to how his character was shown.

17. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

^ I'll agree with you on that. Michael started out as a fairly complex character, one you could actually understand and have some sympathy for. Now he's just THE BIG BADDIE with no redeemable or understandable motives. He might as well be twirling a mustache.

The writers have really dropped the ball on the series; it's like they have no idea what direction to take.

Still, at least they have Connor on. That's one thing in their favor.

18. Etched

Etched Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey! I thought you guys might appreciate this little quote from a David Hewlett (McKay in SGA):

I thought that was a really nice complement. I've read interviews with Joe Flanigan where he has enthused about what a nice guy Connor is too. Everyone on Atlantis seems to love him.

19. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Hard to imagine anyone not loving Connor!!

20. Reanok

Very definitely Connor's is one of the main reasons I watch Stargate Atlantis:bolian:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.