TOS Caption Contest # 264 "Durn fool kids!!"

SpockEyes.jpg

McCoy (off screen): "Dammit Jim, I told you that he was a green-blooded alien!"

mirihd480.jpg

Kirk thought he could pick up some extra pocket change substitute teaching, but things did not go well.

fridayschildhd0749.jpg

McCoy: "Take care of yourself. I think you're pregnant."

Eleen: "You don't say. Gee, it's a good thing I ran into you."

mirihd480.jpg

Kirk: "I don't care if you beat me to death, but I will not listen to Justin Bieber!"

fridayschildhd0749.jpg

Eleen: "No, you may not have my veil to make a bikini for Natira!"

andthechildrenshallleadhd0198.jpg

McCoy: "Sorry, but you've forced us to confiscate your copy of 'Children of the Corn'."

thepracticaljoker_049.jpg

Spock: "Miss Uhura, that is the last time that I will be attending one of your Mary Kay parties."

Horton.jpg

McCoy: "As long as you don't start kicking her eggs around like soccer balls, you'll get along just fine. She is a peaceful being called a Horta, from the Horton civilization. Haven't you ever seen 'Horton Hears A Who'?"

mirihd480.jpg

Kirk: Just like I don't think that kid is a professional football player, I don't think you're really in the Army. If fact, I think you've all been lying to me the entire time. I am pretty sure that the guy behind me really is Jiimy Buffett though.

McCoy: So Timmy, do you like movies about Gladiators?

Spock: Perhaps I have been scanning the Raccoon planet a bit too long.

KID: Hands of the material, mister or you're gonna hear from my lawyer! Trust me, you don't want that!

McCoy wondered how long it would take Spock to notice his April Fool's prank.
Spock wondered how long it would take McCoy to notice the slow acting poison that Spock had been introducing into his food for weeks.

:)

McCoy: And what's your name?

Mayweather: Travis Mayweather.

McCoy: Get used to being a glorified extra kid.

McCoy: "Oh, don't let that fuddy-duddy Captain Kirk get to you. Personally, I thought your short sheeting of Mr. Spock's bed was a streak of brilliance."

Spock's fascination with Adam Lambert was short-lived when Uhura discovered that all of her mascara tubes were missing their caps.

I've tried several times to upload a Photoshopped pic to this using Photobucket, but it doesn't work. What's the procedure?

Back