Tor: 4 Free eBooks

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jedman67, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Jedman67

Jedman67 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

IN OUR OWN WORLDS: FOUR LGBTQ+ TOR.COM NOVELLAS from Margaret Killjoy, Ellen Klages, Kai Ashante Wilson, and JY Yang
    Linky
    I believe you need a Tor.Com account to get the download.

Locutus of Bored and BillJ like this.
  2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Tor offers one free e-book every month, so far I've gotten A Dark Shade of Magic, Old Man's War, All Systems Red, and The Way of Kings that way. For the some reason I've been having trouble getting the last few to download to my tablet though, so I've missed out on those ones.

3. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I was actually up at the Tor offices yesterday. After 30-plus years at the historic Flatiron Building, Tor (along with the rest of Macmillan) is moving to swanky new digs at the Equitable Building in lower Manhattan, starting next week. I was there when we moved into the Flatiron decades ago so I wanted to be there when we moved out.

None of which has anything to do with free e-books, I realize, but I'm feeling nostalgic.

4. Professor Zoom

Professor Zoom Admiral Admiral

But what did you lift on the way out...?

Jedman67 likes this.
  5. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Nothing, actually. I mostly tried to stay out of the way of all the packing. Although I did take a moment to admire a copy of the very first Tor book I ever wrote the jacket copy for: Out of the House of Life by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, way back in 1990.

Jedman67 and Professor Zoom like this.