Spoilers There seems to be an answer on whether [SPOILER] is alive or dead

Citiprime

Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
This interview Terry Matalas gave to Gizmodo gives the status on any spinoff series and an indication as to whether the Shaw character would be a part of it.

From Gizmodo:
Matalas also confirmed that although Shaw perished this week, he does actually appear in some capacity in next week’s season finale—and that might have something to do with how Stashwick could still jump aboard the much-ballyhooed demand from fans and creatives alike for a supposed Star Trek: Legacy spinoff.

“There is currently no Star Trek: Legacy in development at Paramount+.” Matalas continued. “But from the very beginning of this season, there has always been a plan for [Captain Shaw] to be part of the spin-off, and it is absolutely amazing how. And should we be so lucky to ever have a discussion, it would be very cool, and Todd Stashwick would absolutely be a part of it.”

This interview Terry Matalas gave to Gizmodo gives the status on any spinoff series and an indication as to whether the Shaw character would be a part of it.

From Gizmodo:
Matalas also confirmed that although Shaw perished this week, he does actually appear in some capacity in next week’s season finale—and that might have something to do with how Stashwick could still jump aboard the much-ballyhooed demand from fans and creatives alike for a supposed Star Trek: Legacy spinoff.

“There is currently no Star Trek: Legacy in development at Paramount+.” Matalas continued. “But from the very beginning of this season, there has always been a plan for [Captain Shaw] to be part of the spin-off, and it is absolutely amazing how. And should we be so lucky to ever have a discussion, it would be very cool, and Todd Stashwick would absolutely be a part of it.”
I'm guessing he's resurrected by Borg tech

PICARD: Lutan, we can provide you with records of her death and how Doctor Crusher brought her back.

RALPH: I'm here, aren't I? I should be dead but I'm not.

CRUSHER: I'll be able to resuscitate her, Will, as long as it's not more than thirty minutes.

SEVEN: We are capable of reactivating drones as much as seventy three hours after what you would call death.

Why not have both, and then do Star Trek: The Odd Couple?
Not sure about Odd Couple with those two - feel like you'd describe them both as curmudgeonly, one hates Cardassians, one hate the Borg...

Could definitely see a show based around them both being sat in a pub, pint of mild, and just grumping at the world

Why not have both, and then do Star Trek: The Odd Couple?
I was thinking of Seven and Raffi for that one.

Imagine the Odd Couple anthem "Trekkified". And it is an anthem, with lyrics. We can have that discussion on another thread.

(And since CBS seems to have control over both properties...)

Back