The Walking Dead PS3/Vita Question

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jax, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I've tried to google this but not found anything concreate so am hoping my fellow gamers on here can help me. I did plan to pack away my PS3 once my PS4 arrives but I read this week season 2 of TWD game will use past save information like the Mass Effect games did so my question...

TWD is on the Vita so can I play the game on that device since my PS3 PSN account already has brought it and if so any chance to transfer my save data over to the Vita from my PS3?

;)

2. Namikaze

Namikaze Lieutenant Red Shirt

PSN games should carry over to PS4 after a minor update, why not just transfer your save data onto a memory stick and load it into the PS4?

Considering that they've been touting the ability to play some games either on the Vita or the PS3, I'd assume the save data is transferable, I've just never tried it.

I've got a PSP, never felt the need to upgrade.

Maybe it is off topic, but since we're discussing the way the systems access data, what do you think of the new catching system on the PS4?

3. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Hasn't Sony pretty much ruled out PS3 games of any sort workinjg on the PS4, I've not heard of any update to reslove this outside Gaikai.

Catching system? are you refering to the video gameplay capture, if so then its a cool idea but its probably something I won't use really though watching my friends play live appeals to me.