The Ugly and Hidden Side of Nasa.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by duranduran, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerriO

TerriO Writer-type human Premium Member

No. However, you might want to reconsider the manner in which you present your case.

2. duranduran

duranduran Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

You mean sugar coat it?

This is why the terrorists hate us.

3. cardinal biggles

cardinal biggles A GODDAMN DELIGHT Moderator

...the fuck? :wtf:

4. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

If by "sugercoat" you mean "present an argument with a sweet, sweet covering of fact, support, and plausibility," then, yes, sugarcoat the hell out of it.

Or you can keep insulting people, providing a mix of fact and unsourced supposition, and failing to explain how your conclusions follow from your postulates, eventually getting laughed off the board. Then you'll think we're all blind fools, and we'll think you're a paranoid nutter, and we'll all be secure in our respective superiority without having learned or accomplished anything.

5. TerriO

TerriO Writer-type human Premium Member

Okay, this can't go anywhere good from here. My apologies to everyone for not seeing this last night.

ETA: Clarifying one thing. duranduran, since I apparently wasn't clear enough, by paying attention to the manner in which you present your case, I meant the attitude that has been present in every single post. I think you'll find that presenting your case in a calm, rational manner will get you a lot farther than something that reads like it is only being posted to raise ire and get a reaction. This is the last friendly warning you'll receive on the subject.

*locks*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.