The Tomorrow War (Chris Pratt, Yvonne Strahovski, J.K. Simmons) on Prime Video

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Aragorn, Jul 2, 2021.

1. O'Dib

O'Dib Commodore Commodore

Considering they were shown to be running on DNA at some point, I'm surprised no one hypothesized they were earthlings.

2. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

You know with the aliens defeated in the past then I don't see why the future people should go back to their screwed up alternate future. Might as well live back in the past as refugees. Maybe go to the future and bring back resources that wasn't destroyed to help people in the present. Also this alternate future if abandoned would be a good place to dump toxic materials and trash and basically make the present day more environment friendly to fight climate change. You basically got a whole earth now to discard all our waste and garbage if you no longer have people living in it anymore.

3. Brolan

Brolan Commodore Commodore

That option is not open anymore. The time machine went down at the end of the movie. That means the humans in that future timeline lost the war. The two universes are now separate until the past universe can develop the same time travel technology. And even when they do I doubt they would take the chance of launching a rescue mission for people likely long dead.

4. Romulan_spy

Romulan_spy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The Critical Drinker put up his review of The Tomorrow War. He basically says it is silly and dumb but also entertaining and fun.

5. Vger23

Vger23 Vice Admiral Admiral

Just as any summer blockbuster sci-fi action movie should be!

Jedi_Master and Romulan_spy like this.