The Most Disliked Episode of ENTERPRISE - Season 3...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Farscape One, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Farscape One

Farscape One Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I choose "CHOSEN REALM" next. A bit heavy handed with its message, but a n8ce homage at the end to STAR TREK.

EXTINCTION
    EXILE
    DOCTOR'S ORDERS
    HATCHERY

sekundant likes this.
  2. sekundant

sekundant Fleet Captain Premium Member

I will take HATCHERY. We witnessed more than once how far Archer went for the mission and this time crews turn. Well, it could be better executed, but it was an interesting story line about loyalty and taking responsibility.

EXTINCTION
    EXILE
    DOCTOR'S ORDERS

3. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

The one I hate the least in the three remaining is "DOCTOR'S ORDERS". It's a shameless cribbing of a Voyager episode ("One") but so Is "Exile" ("Alter Ego") and "Extinction" ("Favorite Son"). Quite a coincidence that the three most hated episodes have all been ripped off from Voyager!!! Anyway, it's the less awful of the three.​

EXTINCTION
    EXILE

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  4. Farscape One

Farscape One Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A further point of reusing the same plot... "EXTINCTION" also stole from TNG's "Identity Crisis", which honestly steals more from that episode than "FAVORITE SON". By sheer coincidence, "Identity Crisis" was a LaForge story, and "EXTINCTION" was directed by LeVar Burton.

Back to the game... I will save "EXILE", simply because it gives Hoshi a story.

The 'winner' of season is declared to be "EXTINCTION". Thank you all for playing. I will start season 4 later today.

Seven of Five likes this.
  5. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

You're right about "Extinction", it's the one that stole the least from a Voyager episode but it's also the worst one. I hadn't made the connection with "Identity Crisis" but it's definitely there.

6. Sakonna

Sakonna Commodore Commodore

"Extinction" is an incredibly annoying episode with terrible effects. Perfect winner.