The First One Is Always Free...

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by William Leisner, Dec 8, 2007.

1. William Leisner

William Leisner Scribbler Rear Admiral

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just read the excerpt and I might get this book and the others in the series in the near future. The only reason I'm not getting them right now is because I just bought Q & A, Before Dishonor and Sword of Damocles, and I shouldn't get any more till I finish those.

3. 2of1million

2of1million Captain Captain

Do any of those ebook sites accept Visa Gift Cards? I don't have a credit card to use. :(

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I do have one question I forgot to ask before, is Pádraig the only first name Daniels has been given in the novels? It's just that I could have sworn I read a different first name somewhere, but then again my memory skills aren't exactly the best so I could be remembering wrong.

5. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

I don't recall him ever getting a first name before, and Memory Beta doesn't list any. However, since the character was unnamed in FC, the collectible card game called him "Thomas McClure."

6. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

They all do ... a visa is a visa when shopping online.

7. Trent Roman

Trent Roman Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Troy's brother? "Hi, I'm Thomas McClure. You may remember me from other alien invasions such as 'Plan Nine from Tzenkath' and 'Dial S for Sphere-Builder'."
    An able crewman, just as long as you keep him away from the Selkies. :guffaw:

Fictitiously yours, Trent Roman

8. ATimson

ATimson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

How about a more reasonable price? I just can't justify buying a novella with a $5 cover price. If I'm going to spend that much, it's a better use of my money to buy one of the many older Trek books that I haven't read yet, for the same price.

9. William Leisner

William Leisner Scribbler Rear Admiral

^ Just because I like the cut of your jib (and really, is there anything worse than an uncut jib?), I'm going to ask S&S to offer you 35% markdown once the ebook is available for download. (Since that's what they're offering on Books 1 and 2 right now, I'm fairly confident they'll agree.)