The European Football Season 15/16

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by hux, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Kilana2

Kilana2 Vice Admiral Admiral

Bayern won the DFB Pokal final against Dortmund. Via penalty shoot-out. Good-bye Pep!

2. Shaytan

Shaytan Vice Admiral Admiral

So PSG won everything in France for the 2nd time in a row.
    Next year should be different with some changes in the team, notably without Ibra. We already miss him :(

3. Mick

Mick Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Van Gaal officially out at Man U. Looks like the Special One will be on the side, excuse me, touchline for the Red Devils next year.

4. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

So Vardy looks likely to be heading to Arsenal?

5. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Still early days obviously but I really wish I had put a few quid on Leicester going down!

6. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Well nice to see my "Nottingham Forest" in a relegation battle :rolleyes: ah we are always such a fucking disappointment. At least my other local team Mansfield Town are battling for the playoffs in League 2 but I suspect they will fall short this season. As for the UCL, no great surprises especially seeing Arsenal all but out in the last 16 ONCE AGAIN. UCL is so dominated by Spain and Bayern in recent years, I am rooting for PSG to win it, loved how they took Barca apart. As for the UEL, the door is wide open for Man Utd to win the only cup they don't have in the cabinet with the teams left in that competition.