Spoilers The Blacklist - Season 9 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Procutus, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

They’re really pushing it. It should’ve ended last season. The 10th needs to be it’s last for sure.

2. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

I agree. I want it to be the last as well.

And I want that cat.

:lol:

3. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

I think the real problem is NBC hasn't found anything good enough to replace it yet. Endgame is likely their latest attempt.

4. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

I could probably handle a few seasons of staring at Morena Baccarin's ample boobage.

:devil:

Admiral2 likes this.
  5. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

Well, yeah, but the last time it headlined a series - the V reboot - it only lasted two seasons.

6. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Good point. Two seasons would be fine, especially if they crafted a story that would properly end at that point.

Admiral2 likes this.
  7. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

I have yet to sit down and watch Friday's ep. Was it any good?

8. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

It was.... more of the same. There was a minor twist, but the end result was still what you expected.

9. Enterprise is Great

This Cooper blackmail plot is really being dragged out. And from the press releases I’ve seen it’s not ending anytime soon.

Also last week’s episode had murderous sex robots. Yeah that’s right sexbots.

:roll eyes:

10. Aragorn

The Cooper storyline isn't that interesting for the pace it moves at. Plus whoever framed him sure doesn't seem to be any hurry. Someone suggested that the person going after Cooper should be the real Reddington.

11. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

While that would be an interesting twist, it would basically ret-con what's gone before. The show has pretty much established that Triple-R (the Real Raymond Reddington) is in fact dead.

12. Photoman15

Photoman15 Commodore Commodore

This is the Blacklist. (Almost) nothing is ever established. It's what whoever said it thinks or what they want the others to think. The Real Red, ain't necessarily dead.

13. Aragorn

The Blacklist pulled a 24. Sleazy lawyer enters a secure, high-clearance government facility without any issues -- in this case a top secret FBI facility that he shouldn't even know about -- and walks out with the bad guy without even breaking a sweat (even though the good guys could still legally hold him for many more hours).

Although I have to say there was a satisfying ending for that lawyer. I don't remember that ever happening on other shows.

14. Photoman15

Panabaker wondered how the lawyer found the place too. But how he found out is from the person responsible for Liz's death that Red is after. RuHN.

15. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

^

I still can't get it out of my mind that Panabaker is involved in all this somehow, even if her actions indicate otherwise.

If she isn't... Then Red has a powerful enemy out there that he doesn't know about and we the audience haven't seen, someone as determined as Reg Townsend was.

16. Aragorn

Cooper's friend is too obvious to be in on it, so if he's in on it, that's going to be a huge disappointment.

Then there's Marvin's line about having to meet with a client first. Throwaway line or setting something up?

Speculation is that they brought back The Cabal, but it's not like this show gives out clues with actual payoffs.

17. Procutus

Procutus Admiral Admiral

Hmmm. Did Kate really die when she jumped off that bridge, or did she survive? And if she did, why on earth would she want to see harm come to Elizabeth?

BIG pieces of the puzzle still missing here.

18. Aragorn

The question is just how long ago Kaplan ordered the second safe. If she ordered it while she was still alive, then someone else got ahold of the safe after she died. If she survived the jump and this is phase two, then it makes no sense she'd want Liz dead.

19. Photoman15

BUT.... she'd want Liz safely away from Red and could have set this all up with her.

20. Enterprise is Great

Pretty obvious that it was Mister Kaplan’s sister behind this. After last week’s episode.

What’s with Aram having mental health issues? I don’t remember this coming up before. Now it’s a life long struggle.