T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SFRabid

SFRabid Commodore Commodore

Just curious. How many CT pictures do you have now JiNX? (I'm not poking fun. I'm totally serious.)

If you ever hit hard times you could always get on Ebay and sell "5000 Connor Trinneer pictures on DVD." (Okay, now I am poking fun.)

But, I'm still curious. You probably have a really nice collection by now. Possibly the best. :bolian:

2. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

OK, you just want Connor? I'll do an accounting in my p'bucket.

ETA: I did a rough count (some images -- not a lot, but some -- are duplicated in different albums in my photobucket) ... I have about 1,960 pictures of Connor. That includes avatars, convention pics, ENT images including behind the scenes, TnT pictures, screencaps, photoshopped stuff by me and others, some artwork, various roles in theater and television before and after ENT, book covers, snaps from other people from conventions that I haven't attended, publicity shots.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  3. Aikiweezie

Aikiweezie Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Is it just me or does his hair look really curly?

4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

Nah... He usually puts gel in to spike it... it looks to me like he just didn't bother this time.

5. SFRabid

Wow. Quite a collection. I think that qualifies you as a fan of note. Very cool. :cool:

6. SFRabid

When did connortrinneer.com go away again? I know it went down for a while, then came back. Now it is gone again.

7. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Don't know. It was badly in need of updating, so maybe someone's doing that now. *fingers crossed*

8. Allee

Allee Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I think it's at least been a couple months now. Is there something up with the House of Tucker board? I got a funky message the last time I tried to visit.

9. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Early on, Connor had problems with "fans" :rolleyes: who stalked him, posted his phone number and address online, harassed him with -- to be charitable -- inappropriate pictures of themselves and he got fed up.

So, unless he has changed his mind since I talked to him about keeping an updated web site (nothing is impossible, I suppose), Connor has no interest in having an online presence.

10. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

Not that I'm aware of. I had no problems opening the site just now.

ETA: The bulletin board is not working... was that what you were talking about? Hmmm... I guess it's time to start snagging my favorite fics from the site if it's going to go completely away soon.

11. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I tried to see if the House of Tucker bbs was working no sign of it except an error message the board has been pretty much dead lately.Which is too bad .I hope they won't do away with fanfiction from Trip-TPolers.:( I tried e-mailing them but so far no response from HOT.

12. star

There is triaxiansilk.com... but it's manly a TnT-centered site, though I think there is a section of fanfiction just dedicated to Trip alone.

I tried e-mailing HoT too and haven't received a response either.

13. SFRabid

Out of curiosity I checked the link section on HOT. Most of the linked Trip fan sites are gone or fallen apart. Only a couple remain. I'm glad that Trip Hammered is still up. It was probably my favorite fan site.

14. Xabitrip

Xabitrip Lieutenant Red Shirt

Have just been across to HOT and the link is back up and working again. Hopefully only a gremlin in the system!

15. star

It is? SWEET! I was just thinking the other day about that site, but I haven't had a chance to look and see if it's still up and running.

16. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thanks for the House of Tucker update.I hope the board is fixed now and won't go down again.:cool: I tried the bbs it's down again.The tripTpolers fanfic is up but it's disappointing to see cache error thing for the bbs.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  17. Xabitrip

Xabitrip Lieutenant Red Shirt

Its down again!!! I do hope this is just gremlin and not the end of a great forum. I still haven't finished reading everything there!:)

18. Allee

Allee Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Okay, that's good. Well, not good, but I though it didn't like me anymore and was still working for you guys. ;)

I realized there wasn't a whole lot of posting going on over there, but that doesn't mean we stopped loving the place. :adore: Hopefully it will return soon. *crosses fingers*

19. SFRabid

I don't remember it being ad-based so someone must be paying for it to be up. Hopefully it is just a bug. If they decided to discontinue the forum I would think they would give notice.

20. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Connor and Dominic's Meet & Greet at Creation Vegas is the only one to sell out (so far, but most of the other stars' sales aren't even close).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.