STO Trek BBS Fleet

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by aelius, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Congratulations to our successfull Khitomer Accord team.
    It took a while but we prevailed once again and came finally full circle on the Borg story arc.
    Also everyone got his final set piece of Borg technology and as a bonus the Borg Science Bridge Officer.

I changed our next fleet event, the Lirpa Duells, slightly. I invited our friends from Grand Imperial Fleet as well so we might get a pretty big crowd of players to challenge each other and have fun together...

March, 6th, 3:15pm EST, Mount Seleya

Hartzilla, you need to sign up again, cause of the changed details the game cancelled the original event automatically.

2. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Done, see you there

3. Timelord Victorious

Here is a little Who is Who in the TrekBBS Armada:

We currently have 2 fleet leaders.

One is Aelius, the fleet's founder. He is rarely in the game these days, atm completely away for technical reasons.
    Aelius lives in the US so he might occasionally be on at better times than me (if you are also west of the Atlantic).
    His captains in the Armada are: Feretti, Jack Bauer, Coryn and Rex

Then there is me of course, Timelord_Victorious
    I live on the east end of the big pond, Germany to be precise. probably the reason why some of my event schedules are a little difficult to attend for some of you. ;)
    Besides general fleet stuff my specialty is running the Borg STFs. Iknow them enough to get you through them in a reasonable amout of time.
    Need to work on Terradome a bit, but last I checked it still has an extremely unfair final battle which kept me from doing it so far.
    You will meet me as Captains Thafool, Pine, Syusaza and M'Sarr

Next in line would be Senior Officer Trek88
    He is our Quartermaster and in charge of the fleet bank.
    If you need something out of the bank and have exceeded your withdrawel limit for the day or you need an item out of the officer's deposit Trek88 is the guy to talk to. Also if you need something that isn't currently in the bank he can help you get it. He is a Tribble breeder god. He can tell you how to get any specific tribble bred or help you do it if you want to take a short cut.
    Trek88 is also on European time.
    Look out for Captains Lex or Foxton.

Probably the most consistent player in the fleet next to me is Alendiak aka Blamo.
    Anything concerning PvP is his field of expertise. If you need to know how best to skill or build for PvP ask him. He will help you group for PvP matches and win. Watch out though, he has a habit of rushing to the highest level in days, so most of the time he plays as a VA.
    If you need hints on how to level fast he's also your guy.
    Also European.
    When you are in PvP you wanna be on the side of Captains: Daizen, Daizeno, Delelle, Kolam or Nebulana

Hartzilla is another one of our officers. He currently works the midlevels and can answer your general questions about the game and the fleet.
    American Hero.
    Look for Captain Hunter.

When you check the fleet roster you will notice a couple more officers: TenchiMasaki@HydeCiel and Tiernan Ayberry@Redbeard85.
    They are not active players at the moment, but as founding members of the fleet will of course retain their original officer rank hopefully to one day return and not be purged like other member captains who remain inactive for more than 6 months.

Those are the officer ranked members.
    And I noticed a strong European faction here, so I would welcome volunteers on the US side who are online halfway regularly and willing to help our player base, set up and run fleet events like STFs, PvP or general questing and leveling.

If you are on this list and like to add something to it feel free to do so.
    if you are not and want to see your name on it, give me a call and we do something about it. ;)

Good hunting... Timelord

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  4. Hartzilla2007

Just a quick update I also have a captain named Taylor that I just finished the toutorial with.

5. Trek

Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Updated my signature to reflect the above. :)

I'm online most evenings around 10pm GMT and I'm also available on Steam as Trek -V-

6. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

does this game have a trial?

7. Timelord Victorious

Sort of...
    I could take a look if I have a buddy key left and you can definitely have a referral key if you like.

8. backstept

awesome :techman:
    I definitely want to check it out

9. Timelord Victorious

Ok, let me get back to you when I'm at home... in 8-9 hours :brickwall:

You can already pm me your e-mail adress, I will need that.

10. backstept

well I won't be home for another 13 hours so we're good :D

11. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

dam it I kicked my router power cable and discounected myself now got to wait until the games finishes patching

12. Timelord Victorious

Another fleet event set up. 2 actually.
    This time no STFs but normal fleet actions.
    Big Dig for mid level characters on saturday and DS9 Siege for VAs on Sunday.
    Use this chance to get the accolades and trophys for this missions.

13. Blamo

Blamo Commodore Commodore

I've just done some checking up and unfortunately it seems there's a bug with this, preventing VA's from being offered the mission.

14. backstept

is there any good resource for new players? not forums, but a guide?

15. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

nothing I'm really aware of. For the most part, it sort of guides you through the beginning part, and missions sort of come to you organically, as well as intro to crafting/exploring/diplomacy.

A sort of guide to how to spec your character and BOFs would probably be useful, I guess, as you never really know how to apply those, and you don't get enough to do it all...

16. Timelord Victorious

Quick event update:
    Aelius is back from his involuntary hiatus and playing Cloaked Intentions yesterday we noticed some of us haven't gotten the Borg gear from the STFs yet.
    So I scheduled a short notice Infected run today. We still need at least one more player, so feel free to sign up in the fleet menu.

17. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Captain Captain

I think it's time I joined the Armada. I have asked in the past, but I think that was during the time invites were all screwed up, so it didn't get followed up. It'd be nice to be able to complete the STFs with a decent team (I ran through Infected once, but was put off the rest by the guy leading us grabbing the loot...), and have some regular events to participate in.

I am Marass Th'Ralkas@Dark_Horizon. I also have a crafting toon, Hannia, who is able to craft all current equipment.

18. Timelord Victorious

One Fleet invitation coming up later today. Just make sure you are not currently a member of another fleet or it won't work. :)

We are having the Infected run today at 5pm EST. Can't access the event menu to see how many have sigend up already, but I'm pretty sure there is still a team spot open for you if you want to join.

19. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

are any of you guys running vent? if so how on earth do i set it up. i've got as far as the user name bit then it askes for phonetic in the set up user menu. in the main one it asks for server and bindings.

20. Hartzilla2007

I for one can't wait until the game sets up it's own voice chat system like their planning to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.