STC Episode 6 (news and speculation)....

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Warped9, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Last I checked you weren't a mod.

And still not.

2. BoredShipCapt'n

BoredShipCapt'n Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

There's just been a little discussion of some aspects of the episode, but no plot stuff.

Firebird likes this.
  3. Warped9

Warped9 Admiral Admiral

No unfair reveals either.

Would it be telling if we mentioned it was a crossover with Lost In Space?

They also drop hints there could be future crossovers with Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea.

BoredShipCapt'n likes this.
  4. GSchnitzer

GSchnitzer Co-Executive Producer In Memoriam

I think it's not so much devolved as it is talking about sort of generic STC stuff until the episode is actually released. At the moment, it's the thread to talk about an episode that no one has seen yet. I can forgive posters for "filling time" while we wait for the episode.

In the future, if we have a "thoughts about an upcoming episode" thread and we start a "what are your thoughts now that it's finally out" thread, let's not jump the gun; let's start the "yay, it's out!" thread only when it's actually out--not two weeks before its out when no one has seen it or can discuss it.

5. GSchnitzer

GSchnitzer Co-Executive Producer In Memoriam

Doug did Klingon battlecruisers for us in two of our episodes: "In Harm's Way" (2004--good grief, has it been 12 years already?), and in the director's cut of "To Serve All My Days" (2008).

Here's a shot from "In Harm's Way:"

[​IMG]
    And here are three shots from the director's cut of "To Serve All My Days"--reminiscent of Doug's BSG work:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Doug was and continues to be a real asset to us--and is of incredible value to whatever production (Trek or otherwise) with which he is associated.

6. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

That's a much better looking model than TOS-R's Klingon abomination. Not that it didn't scream CGI. :)