Starship FARRAGUT: The CROSSING

We might like something like that, but Continues and New Voyages will probably do every thing they can to avoid that -- they don't seem to like competing with each other for attention when they do their releases.

As a fan one might liking having various new productions released wwithin a few days to a week of each other, but the production crews themselves might not like it much like studios try to get choice release dates. You don't want to risk anyone siphoning off any Potential interest.

It's also interesting given how many people don't seem too clear that they are seeing productions from different outfits.

Looks like fun, but those early explosion shots make it look like the Farragut is constructed of wooden planks. :o

Just got an email, they will release it at a Con on Feb. 13. For the donors, it will be Feb. 7. Thanks to all the cast and crew. Their work has grown and improved like a fine wine.

Looks like release date is approaching. The Farragut group has just released their first trailer for this Mirror Universe-related adventure.

Lieutenant Prescott is back, script by Paul Sieber and actor\director Mark Hildebrand repeats as Capt. Wilcox of the USS Potemkin.

Looking forward to it!
Looking good!

Just got an email, they will release it at a Con on Feb. 13. For the donors, it will be Feb. 7. Thanks to all the cast and crew. Their work has grown and improved like a fine wine.
That date has come and gone and still no release.

*Sigh*

That date has come and gone and still no release.

*Sigh*

They basically did a Holiest Thing. They showed it at the con and released a temporary link to backers, but weren't fully satisfied so they pulled it back for some tweaks before general release.

I watched it while it was still up on YouTube a few weeks ago. It'll be interesting to see what changes are made (if any) once they post it again.

I had an opportunity to watch "The Crossing" last evening, and in generally avoiding spoilers I'll just say right now that I was really quite moved by the ending. It's nice when a Trek episode makes you actually feel something.

These folks have been doing this for about a decade now - as long as anyone in fan films except I guess New Voyages - they've been through a lot together and that matters in how they approach these shows.

In general, the Farragut folks are a great group of friends whose energy and attitude toward what they do is an inspiration. They're a good example of what fan film projects can be. One of the blessings of being involved with fan films, for me, has been the development of working relationships and more importantly friendships with a number of the Farragut cast and crew.

I'm so glad that Farragut will be releasing a new episode I really :bolian:enjoyed watching their other fan films.

Back