Star Trek Voyager Desktop Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Thomas Eugene, Feb 10, 2016.

1. G. H. B. BRAEME

G. H. B. BRAEME Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Isn't Thomas really sexy here?! Yes, he is !!! :techman:

Thomas Eugene likes this.
  2. G. H. B. BRAEME

One of my favourite episodes. I love the daughter/father's relationship shared between Janway and Leonardo. She is admirative of him and he is amazed by her.

IF I had the privilege of meeting someone - enven dead -I admire, I would like to meet Quuen Victoria and/or Ghandi.:)

3. G. H. B. BRAEME

My favourite Captain and an inspiring woman, no matter her downsides. She did her best to protect her crew and lead them back to Earth - even if sometimes, she flirted with her dark side, while remaining loyal to her beliefs and those of Starfleet.! :techman:

Lynx and Thomas Eugene like this.
  4. Thomas Eugene

Thomas Eugene Commodore Commodore

5. Athena28

Athena28 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I so disliked this episode originally. When I watched it years later, I really liked it and, of course, Michael McKean's performance.

6. Summer Solstice

Summer Solstice Commander Red Shirt

The Thaw is in my top 5 episodes. I love the ending with Janeway beating fear. I love the tone of the episode - it kind of feels like a TOS episode and it does feel like they are inside a computer simulation. Fear's first mistake was keeping Harry rather than B'Elanna because B'Elanna's skills were used a lot later in the episode, but it makes sense that he picked Harry because Harry is scared more easily. I really liked the use of the EMH in this episode.

7. G. H. B. BRAEME

I loved Janeway's monologue, in the end. Great acting from Kate Mulgrew here! :techman:

Lynx, Athena28 and Summer Solstice like this.
  8. Thomas Eugene

Tracy Trek, KimMH, Lynx and 2 others like this.
  9. Summer Solstice

Summer Solstice Commander Red Shirt

^ ^ ^ Robert Picardo has a wonderfully expressive face!

I think I've found the wallpaper for "Night" that you referred to here. I really love the use of just black and white, no colours. I love the use of black and white in movies and tv - that might be some of why I love the Captain Proton holodeck program.

Thomas Eugene and Kilana2 like this.
  10. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

Yes!

I really like this episode, especially The Clown who is funny in all his nastiness. Exactly the type of villain I like!

He also reminds me a lot of Iron Maiden singer Bruce Dickinson, both in looks and manners. I could imagine Dickinson in that role.

cosmic mouse and Thomas Eugene like this.
  11. Thomas Eugene

12. cosmic mouse

cosmic mouse Commodore Commodore

The Clown paper is the bomb... excellent design.

13. KimMH

KimMH “Like” fairy Premium Member

Me, my mom and religion are also in a weird love/hate triangle. This episode resonates more as I get older.

14. Thomas Eugene

AUTHOR, AUTHOR

[​IMG]

KimMH, Athena28, cosmic mouse and 2 others like this.
  15. Thomas Eugene

16. Trekker09

Trekker09 Captain Captain

Nice work...those look like fun to make. Maybe you thought about putting in the Kal-toh game? I remember Sandra Nelson also played a Klingon woman, Tavana on DS9.

17. KimMH

Our rewatch was over too soon. We really enjoyed this epi

18. dupersuper

dupersuper Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I enjoyed the main story. The ending that turns the Federation into slavers completely ruined it for me.

19. KimMH

I enjoyed the frequent approach the books took to the issue of Photonics people’s rights. I’m hoping the new ones will too

20. Thomas Eugene

Thanks, CM, I am glad you like it.
    Yes, these wallpapers are very fun to make - it's one of my fav ways of spending my free time. However, I need to be in the proper mood to start making one - if there is no inspiration, I can sit in front of my monitor staring at the screen but not much will happen.
    That question is spot-on - the next wallpaper for ALTER EGO will have the Kal-toh in it. Although it was more than 5 years ago I made these wallpapers I do remember how much I was suffering from trying to fit the Kal-toh in the pictures - and never managed it. Ultimately, however, I did and I was so very happy about it. So the next ALTER EGO picture will come with Kal-toh - probably in a few months.
    And I assume that Sandra Nelson is the woman who played Marayna? I don't know this actress - but she seemed nice on that peisode.
    Time for another rewatch, Kim! :guffaw:You simply can't get enough of Voyager. My 38th watch (or should I say my 37th rewatch? :lol:) has been dragging out for a few years now - but last night with UNIMATRIX ZERO, I finally started the last season. Recently I have also had a bit more time for making wallpapers so I have four now for COLD FIRE. It'll take some more time before I can start sharing those - but at least the first steps have been taken.

As for AUTHOR, AUTHOR, it's a hilariously funny episode. The only thing I'm not tooo keen on about it is the fact that I felt Janeway et al went too far with defending the Doctor. IMO he didn't deserve it, he presented his family in a very bad light - and not for the first time. But oh well - Janeway has a big heart so she even protects her crew members that don't deserve it. That's our Captain! :luvlove:

cosmic mouse, KimMH and Trekker09 like this.