Star Trek: (Unnamed Project) - Crossroads

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bry_Sinclair, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks. I hope you enjoy the rest of it.

The concept may have been done before many times in sci-fi, but hopefully I'll be able to keep things different and interesting.

2. Warp Rider

Warp Rider Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Read another two parts and I am liking where things are heading. Even was kind of expecting something to pop out at them from within the shadows. They crew certainly got to work on the ship rather quickly, and I'm surprised they were able to gather as much data from these 'alien' computer banks as they could.

And some smartassed snob is gonna be coming over to tinker with it too, should prove interesting ot see Raine's interaction with these characters. Hopefully Takashima will step in if Raine starts stepping on Zelle's toes.

And I do wonder what that glowing, blue pyramid thing is all about?

3. CeJay

CeJay Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Now that we know the crew, the adventure can begin in earnest. I'm curious to find out if these guys are ready for the challenges this ship and this new galaxy will undoubtedly throw at them.

4. Bry_Sinclair

I have a couple of stories in mind, the first one exploring the ship and crew a little more and the second getting to know some of the locals and major events or the region they find themselves in.

Hopefully I'll get to working on them this next week.

Speaking of weeks, just seven days left on the naming poll! :)

5. Bry_Sinclair

We have a winner on the naming poll, thanks to all those who voted. So now I present to you my new fanfic series:-

Star Trek: Sojourner