Spoilers Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 2x09 - "Subspace Rhapsody"

Hit it!

• Total voters
This episode out to be shown on broadcast TV. With commercials for Jardiance, the type-2 diabetes drug that can make you break out in production numbers.

Sorry, bad English, I mean her transfer is the excuse to end it.
Based on how Christine was portrayed, even if she was a difference character called Cheryl and Spock was called Spirk, she would still dump him, she was the casual lover sort or only attracted to him because he was emotionally unavailable

Based on how Christine was portrayed, even if she was a difference character called Cheryl and Spock was called Spirk, she would still dump him, she was the casual lover sort or only attracted to him because he was emotionally unavailable

Ehh, she seemed serious about Spock until she found out he wouldn't be with her in the future.

Ehh, she seemed serious about Spock until she found out he wouldn't be with her in the future.
Actually, Lost in Translation, which was the episode prior to the Lower Decks crossover is the first to show hints of trouble in paradise between Spock and Chapel, with them getting somewhat frosty with each other during their chess game. This even gets lampshaded by Kirk when he cracks his "your Vulcan is about to lose his queen" double entendre.

Seriously, this was foreshadowed in the FIRST season. I'm sure the writers are having a good time with the clever notion that it is Christine who is more averse to a relationship (in general) than Spock.

My only complaint (so far) is that we needed a little more time for the relationship to work before they hit us with it not working.

Seriously, this was foreshadowed in the FIRST season. I'm sure the writers are having a good time with the clever notion that it is Christine who is more averse to a relationship (in general) than Spock.

My only complaint (so far) is that we needed a little more time for the relationship to work before they hit us with it not working.
Maybe it was never working. (Been there)

Back