Star Trek: Starships Model/Magazine Subscription

Has anyone tried Gameprint for ships?

I have a bunch of Eaglemoss, which I think are great, but the only ship I really need right now is the Probert Enterprise C, and I'm having a hard time finding the EM version anywhere. The pictures on the Gameprint website look decent but I haven't heard anything about the quality.

I don't see that one on Real Merch or Master Replica at the moment. You can certain;y wait and see if any are added in the near future.

Alternatively, I did see a few on eBay, but the price is REALLY jacked up. (All were over $100, plus shipping).

I guess it comes down to which you have more (or less) of: money or patience.

Sidenote: For anyone who's interested, I believe Real Merch still has the Rick Sternbach Voyager concept and the Bonaventure, which are two of my favorites, and I believe they're still on sale.

Last edited:
Alternatively, I did see a few on eBay, but the price is REALLY jacked up. (All were over $100, plus shipping).

I guess it comes down to which you have more (or less) of: money or patience.

I did find them on eBay, but yeah, the prices are crazy. I could afford one, but my wife wouldn't be very happy about it.
I did order a 4" Parliament class on Gameprint last night, and if it looks good, I'll probably go for a larger size Probert Ent C.

With the news from Corgi, I'm interested to see what they come up with.

I think their countdown timer is just broken. Now they just have a message up on the site giving what time the sale starts. Still set for 4pm est in the US.

It's open now, with the new stuff. The only thing there that interests me is the Hierarchy ship, but I'm gonna hold off for a few more hours until the second countdown is up to see if there's anything else that interests me, so I can save a bit on shipping. If I miss out on the Hierarchy ship, I don't think I'm gonna lose a lot of sleep.

I did order a 4" Parliament class on Gameprint last night, and if it looks good, I'll probably go for a larger size Probert Ent C.
Share pics of those when you get them! I'm thinking about getting the Probert-C and the Ent-F from them...

Ironically the only one I got this time around was a Dalek... I either already had the Trek ships on offer or wasn't interested. To be honest I wasn't particularly interested in the Daleks either, but they were more than 50% off, so I thought "what the hell"...

005bb930e8f5bf81a4e6ab09a3b15804.gif

Since it's warming up, I took a walk over to my local store. Sadly, I think my days of buying from there are almost at an end. It's not like he's buying from a dealer anymore, so what he's got is what he's got. Since I'm not interested in the XL ships or the newer stuff, I think the only two remaining mainline models were the Captain Proton ship and Archer's remote control toy. I ended up choosing the latter. (It still bugs me that those two got a model, but Degra's ship didn't).

Looks okay, but it's a model of a toy, so what do you expect.

On the plus side, Jupiter Station will likely arrive tomorrow, and I've got about seven other ships (including the Hierarchy ship) in the pipeline, thanks to the April 5 sale. I'm waiting with anticipation for the next MR update in 10 days. Hopefully, promising a Caretaker's array or a Spacedock or something on my wishlist.

I've got all three of the Enterprise F model. The STO and Starfleet livery versions and the refit. I'm hoping they will release a XL Picard version one day.

Ironically the only one I got this time around was a Dalek... I either already had the Trek ships on offer or wasn't interested. To be honest I wasn't particularly interested in the Daleks either, but they were more than 50% off, so I thought "what the hell"...

005bb930e8f5bf81a4e6ab09a3b15804.gif

Always good to have a few Daleks on the desk, sir!

Curious to see what the offerings are. I'm still missing a uss nog (shows as unfulfilled) from my first order. Sent an email to customer service on Saturday and no response.

just got the e-mail.

they are selling more of the Defiant, Prometheus XL, Edison, Concorde, 1701-C, Lower Decks Titan and 1701-E XL. Sales is this Friday at 4p EST.

the e-mail also says they will announce the next fresh batch for sale this week. And it includes some stuff that was never released.

It's sort of interesting that they're even bothering to sell 5-6 copies of rare ships for close to the original retail price when they could just pop them on eBay and make more.

Back