Votes: 7 3.0%

Votes: 6 2.6%

Votes: 1 0.4%

• 1 - Power Rangers

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Not all of us have the time to read every post nor do we have the time or inclination to read every Star Trek novel. So forgive me for asking questions about something I don’t have as much knowledge as you do.
I wasn’t accusing anyone. I’m just pointing it out. I mean no ill will.

Last edited:
The Tkon Empire. The Kalandans perhaps since they constructed an entire class-M planetoid from scratch and had advanced, tactile hologram technology thousands of years ago. The Progenitors from TOS also stand out as a possibility.

True but there are some striking similarities to the abilities of the TKon and the arrangement of those 8 Stars, plus the destruction of Romulus home Star which O is perfectly capable of doing.

Could be something completely different though.
He’s a interesting character but he’s a Q villain. He would be a very strange character to bring into the story now. It would be very different to that of the novel since he’s currently trapped outside the barrier (with his friend, the Almighty at the Center [now he’s canon]). Nothing so far has shown anything about freeing him from that.
I think the Reaper comparison is more apt to this big threat than him. If he was ever to appear on the screen, I’ve got the best actor to play him.

The Tkon Empire. The Kalandans perhaps since they constructed an entire class-M planetoid from scratch and had advanced, tactile hologram technology thousands of years ago. The Progenitors from TOS also stand out as a possibility.
I’m going with Protheans unless I’m told otherwise.

He’s a interesting character but he’s a Q villain. He would be a very strange character to bring into the story now. It would be very different to that of the novel since he’s currently trapped outside the barrier (with his friend, the Almighty at the Center [now he’s canon]). Nothing so far has shown anything about freeing him from that.
I think the Reaper comparison is more apt to this big threat than him. If he was ever to appear on the screen, I’ve got the best actor to play him.
O and the TKon are the best fit right now, that could easily change in a weeks time though.

Not many civilisations can move Stars around, planets yes but not the Stars themselves.

The Romulus Supernova is stated in the films as being unnatural, that means someone/something not only caused it but also did it without anyone being able to detect how.

They could use the Empire and O but change the circumstances completely, they don't have to follow the novels plot or how it ended.

Not even the Protheans can move the Stars themselves. :biggrin:

TKon Empire you say? Alright then we need to also have Ferengi with whips. Must be done!

ENT brought back the Ferengi plasma whip. Everything old in Trek is sooner or later new again.

I'm telling you guys, the season will end with a damp squib. T'kon were either wiped out for being racist dicks who enslaved androids or by a xenophobic faction who hated tolerance of synths. The Zhat Vash misinterpreted the message. The real antagonist is xenophobia.

certainly learned more about Rios; :hugegrin:
Got a Mermaid fetish.....
X-Starfleet...
He's peronality is divided into 5
Love to read stuff like, "the concept of dread" and "The tragic sense of life"
Also have a thing for old vinyl records and Ella Fitzgerald.
rios.gif

"And he's sae fou as a piper
an' awfu aff the fang"
:beer:

I'm telling you guys, the season will end with a damp squib. T'kon were either wiped out for being racist dicks who enslaved androids or by a xenophobic faction who hated tolerance of synths. The Zhat Vash misinterpreted the message. The real antagonist is xenophobia.

I disagree that the season will end with a damp squid. A message about the wrongs of xenophobia would be a very Star Trek message.

Well the Romulans invaded Picard's home, so they would be fair game even in modern law. And as for Picard having unsecured weapons, he may have been given special dispensation due to his long list of enemies or the law changed in a few hundred years. Or perhaps those phasers only work for Picard and his housemates' fingerprints or something.

As far as I know, Hugh was going to break the treaty after Picard left for Nepenthe. And even then we just have Rizzo's word, no trial or anything.

Picard could always claim he didn't know Dahj was a synth at first. And that he was going to report her but she ran away and was later killed.

This puts Measure of a Man in a whole new light.

I am aware the romulans are to blame but the police have dead bodies and on
Well the Romulans invaded Picard's home, so they would be fair game even in modern law. And as for Picard having unsecured weapons, he may have been given special dispensation due to his long list of enemies or the law changed in a few hundred years. Or perhaps those phasers only work for Picard and his housemates' fingerprints or something.

As far as I know, Hugh was going to break the treaty after Picard left for Nepenthe. And even then we just have Rizzo's word, no trial or anything.

Picard could always claim he didn't know Dahj was a synth at first. And that he was going to report her but she ran away and was later killed.

This puts Measure of a Man in a whole new light.
Yeah, I would find it hard to believe that any jurisdiction would charge him for defending himself.

Same thing with weapons in the house. I would imagine there would be plenty of safeties for 24th century tech that would make firearm safety even more possible than now.

but you are all overlooking he left earth right after killings, the police have a pile of dead romulan bodies on a farm worked by romulan servants,

starfleet is likely to be bad it always is, and tje federation has a history of throwing people under the bus to protect a treaty
Murder is ridiculous. As for the other charges, good luck getting a conviction. Picard barely survives a second attack, having already reported the first one, and doesn't stick around for a third? Nobody's going to want to try that one.

Picard would probably like being brought up on that charge. It'd be "The Measure of a Man " all over again, and he'd win this time too.

reporting something to starfleet is pointless, they are not the police and Admiral clancy is very likely to be bad very few starfleet admirals are good after all.

who said it was a home invasion? the police never watched the scene on tv.

they arrived, a pile of dead unregistered romulans are sat there presented to them by two romulan servants on a farm whontold them boss man had to defend himself.

where is house owner? bossman left earth right after the event, but it was self defence.

Now tell me if a pile of dead mexicans turning up on a us farm that used mexican workers wouldn't raise police eyebrows, now add to that the owner who had helped kill them had mysteriously left the usa right afterward without waiting for the police what would the police reaction be?

I say a murder enquiry would be launched and a warrant for the persons arrest would be issued.

Back