STAR TREK: KHITOMER

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by 47, Dec 25, 2005.

1. 47

47 Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah, my R2 is hot and sexy, especially naked on the table. As for knowing where she's going and what she is supposed to do ... right now it's for me to know and for you to guess.

Even more important though is the fact that Starfleet authorizes such an experiment and the only one to really be horrified by it is the one the canon series painted as heartless. Something is happening there ...

And yes, the Borg, they are coming! But at the same time, don't believe that Molly's nightmares are a gratuitous S/M erotic interlude ...

And then we have Taleria, the young Romulan (another one?) who is doing much more than play the series' ghostbuster I assure you. The Federation doesn't realize it yet, but EVERYTHING is now resting on her very frail shoulders. But she is going to receive a VERY unexpected, and at the beginning quite unwelcome, help.

2. 47

47 Vice Admiral Admiral

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT

December 11, 2404

"Time out."

"Tired already, toDSaH? Or is it my smell you can't bear anymore? Should we reinstate the time limit?"

Molly and Miral, topless as usual, sweating abundantly as usual, had been fighting for about half an hour in the holodeck.

"No it's not that. I still have … anger in me. But … I need to talk, Miral."

Miral looked briefly at her friend. She never used her first name while they were fighting. This had to be serious, for clearly she was asking for a real truce, while she obviously still was able to fight for quite some time — and the pain in Miral's ribs, arms and face was proof enough that she was in shape for it. So it had to be important.

Miral sat at Molly's side and put her arm around her shoulders. Molly did the same, landing her hand on Miral's opposite shoulder. The two friends felt their breasts touching. Their hearts started slowing down.

"I'm listening. What was the nightmare this time?"

"Being drowned, head down, in bloodwine."

"Young or old?"

"I don't know."

"The younger it is, the more acid."

"Very young then."

"The best for that kind of activity, I guess. Plus, the bloodwine weakens your will. You know, with that kind of imagination, you would make a decent interrogator, Molly — if we didn't have drugs and scanners to open people's mouths and minds. What did they want to know?"

"The weapon guidance system again. They still wanted to know everything about the damn weapon guidance system. And I still couldn't remember anything about it."

"So the nightmare kept going."

"Yeah. It seemed to last for hours — as usual. And then I woke up, screaming, as you know."

"I'm getting used to it, Molly. That's why I chose to sleep in the living room. Once you're cleaned up, your smell is quite acceptable", she added with a smile.

"I'm sorry."

Miral kissed Molly's cheek.

"Hey, don't be, toDSaH. I said that I would help you through this, and I will."

"Still, it's not easy for you."

"But it has its fun moments. At least this time, instead of starting to beat the crap out of the first one to look at you the wrong way, you woke me up and brought me here to fight."

"Yeah, well, I'd rather beat the crap out of you."

"In your dreams — that would be a nice change, wouldn't it? Neema is still helping you?"

"I have a session scheduled with her tomorrow."

"I'm sure she will be able to help you eventually. You feel ready to continue? We can keep fighting for a good hour before we get ready for the next briefing."

"Yeah, OK. What's on the agenda today by the way?"

"The new propulsion system. Kate says it's beyond bizarre."

Miral hit Molly's butt. She stood up. Both took a fighting stance, and quickly started fighting again.

"And still you volunteered?"

"Volunteered?"

"Yes. You agreed to that mission, did you not?"

"I do as I am told, Admiral. I have no will of my own."

Tomalak was mad. He had used techniques to bend the will of other persons, but never like that. He had embraced the idea of allying with the Federation mostly because he was tired of those tactics, and he was so sure that at last, he would never, ever have to deal with them again.

When the Dominion-Borg ships had arrived, Tomalak had been really scared out of his wits for the first time since he was five years old, and his father had really beaten the crap out of him for stealing from the fruit basket. Then he had realized Dalton was bringing that fleet, and he was only really crept out by those ex-drones, some with so much technology in them that they were almost half-people, half-machines. That was really too much for him. Still, it was bearable, and those people actually had free will. But this time …

They had actually taken that girl's corpse, brought it to Dalton's flagship, that dreadnought he had renamed Masada II, and taken out every damaged organ, every damaged muscle, every damaged blood vessel, one by one, to replace them with Borg implants. When the procedure had failed, they had started replacing parts that didn't need to be replaced, just to make them more "adaptable" to the whole. The rumor was that even her limbs had been simply severed, although they were actually functional, and replaced with these … things!

So now the only organic part left in that former human was her brain, and even that part had been heavily modified. It didn't need sleep anymore, it didn't have any free will anymore, it seemed to have lost the magnificent intelligence its former owner had manifested so many times in the past. The girl had become some kind of … automaton, unable to act on her own initiative or exercise any kind of free will.

They had made her a drone, nothing more, nothing less. That was about the gist of what Tomalak had just told Wilkins.

The Admiral looked at him.

"Don't you think I know that?"

"And you agree with it?"

Wilkins looked at Tomalak right in the eyes.

"Agree? Yes. Like it? Hell no! But you know the situation as well as I do. It's not a matter of 'if' anymore, it's a matter of 'when'. And when it happens, we'll need all the information we can get."

"But that girl …"

"That girl is dead, Tomalak. That's not her we're sending, that's her brain connected to a machine looking like her!"

"Could you BE more inconsiderate? She's there, right in front of us!"

Wilkins looked briefly at the girl, standing there in a one-piece cat suit of black rubber-like material.

"She can't understand what we say. Besides, it can be erased when her mission parameters will be downloaded in her."

"Are you listening to yourself? I was there when you learned what had happened to her, what she had done for us! You cried, Admiral, don't deny it, and so did your wife! And when that little Captain Watson died, you cried again. Oh! You hid it well, but I saw the tears! And now, you're ready to send her to … to … that!"

"Did it bring them back? I don't think so. Now she's dead performing a miracle, I agree. Now she's going to die again performing another one! And if by some chance I get my hand on her again, and there's another situation like this one, I'll use her again and again and again! Do you have any better idea to save the galaxy?"

While they were arguing on her fate, and unnoticed from them, R2 had started moving her eyes from one to the other …

For three hours, Molly had endured the torture of the basin. She had been tied up, naked, to a plank which they dropped in a basin of ice cold water. Finally they had taken her out of it and had tied her to a chair, in a position that could in no way reassure Molly on what was to be expected, with her legs apart on the sides of the seat, leaving her genitalia exposed.

Molly was cold, Molly was tired, Molly had water in her system and coughed constantly. She knew she wasn't through by far. She also knew that they would never believe that she couldn't remember anything about today's topic. They had just left her, alone, in the damp, cold cell where she had been interrogated — again.

After a long, uncomfortable, cold and sleepless night spent listening to inhuman screams of pain, terror and revulsion, a giant Klingon had come in the room and was standing in front of her, sneering.

"Cute little ass! The cutest I have worked on tonight!"

Molly looked at him. He was carrying a meqleH from which drops of blood fell on the floor.

"Well, I might as well work a little bit on you. That other girl screamed well, several hours in fact. That's her you heard in the other cell. Maybe I should show you what I did to her … unless you're interested in telling me about your propulsion system."

This time Molly wouldn't even answer her usual way. She felt like she had said too much already, although she didn't remember having said anything. Still, she knew what she was going to go through. Well, she would show that filthy, foul-smelling, sweaty, repulsive Klingon what honor was all about …

"You are checking up my blade, and you are not even trembling. What do you think I'm going to use it for, Human?"

Disdainful silence.

He put his meqleH right on her cheek, with the tip two millimeters under her eye, and stared at her deeply, looking for the slightest clue of fear. Once again he was disappointed.

"It was no fun on that other girl — except for her squealing of course — because it was only practice. But with you, I will play a very entertaining game. And I'll start right there", he said while sliding down the blade all along her torso, under her navel, down to her crotch.

Molly shuddered. The monster took it as an encouraging sign. But Molly was not trembling for herself. She had endured more than what that drunkard could ever do to her with his butter knife. That at least she knew.

No, Molly shuddered because at that moment she knew what the Klingon had in store for her, and she wondered if she could stay silent. And as the tip of the blade dug under her labia and started "playing" inside, she could only think about her duty …

3. Zman1

Zman1 Captain Captain

where did 47 go?

4. 47

47 Vice Admiral Admiral

I've been quite taken by RL. I can't for the life of me remember where that story was going, but maybe I kept notes somewhere.

If not, I may start another story eventually.

5. Tom Paris

Tom Paris Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

47, please continue the story. I like it very much.

It's a shame,really ! You should continue this story, please.

6. Zman1

Zman1 Captain Captain

looking at the time stamps sheesh RL is catching up eh kids happen:cool::techman:

7. Trelane

Trelane Lieutenant Commander

8. Trelane

9. Zman1

Zman1 Captain Captain

10. Trelane

~takes a bow~

If there's anyone looking for "cover art" for their ".pdf" format e-book, PM me.