Star Trek Beyond Uniforms

Just finished up the 'excursion uniform' that Kirk and Chekov wear after crashing on Altamid, not sure about the other division colours as I don't think they're seen in the film, but I've provisionally put them in there anyway ;) for that matter I'm not sure exactly when Kirk has time to get changed as he ejects from the ship wearing the standard duty uniform, so there'll be a few things to keep an eye on on the rewatch ;)

There's an Instant Costume Change Lever in the Kelvin pods, similar to the one in the Adam West Batcave

Hey guys, I realise its been quite a hiatus but slowly picking this project back up after getting distracted by real life/work/university commitments. It looks like photobucket has cacked itself so I'm gonna be re-uploading in the next day or two and adding the work I've completed on top of that. As well I'm gonna be putting up the illustrator files so other people can have a play around with them in case I disappear again (just make sure to credit me if you use them anywhere :) ).

Uploading in chronological order starting with the 'Pre-TOS' uniforms

USS Franklin uniforms c.2163
2163_uniforms-06.png

2163_uniforms-07.png

USS Kelvin c.2233
2233_uniforms-01.png

USS Enterprise c.2254(Prime)
2254_uniforms-01.png

2254_uniforms-03.png

2254_uniforms-02.png

USS Discovery c.2255(Prime)
2255_uniforms-01.png

2255_uniforms-02.png

2255_uniforms-03.png

and the link to the Star Trek Beyond uniforms which I've posted previously in illlustrator format; https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jgtwmmm8jc51gl/beyond_uniforms.ai?dl=0

Last edited:
Here's the set of major uniforms featured in ST09. I might be missing a few medical uniforms and I haven't yet touched space/flight suits as they require a bit of rejigging from the standard base I'm using, but this is for the most part 'complete' (though feel free to point out if I've missed something). I'm now moving on to Into Darkness, for which I have the set of dress uniforms and the same duty uniforms as below. I'll continue to add some extra sheets to this and the previous post as I get them finished :)

2258_alt_uniforms-02.png

2258_alt_uniforms-03.png

2258_alt_uniforms-04.png

2258_alt_uniforms-08.png

2258_alt_uniforms-09.png

Edit: updated to add the uniforms from Into Darkness that I've completed so far;

2259_alt_uniforms-05.png

2259_alt_uniforms-07.png

2259_alt_uniforms-06.png

2259_alt_uniforms-10.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys! always nice to have positive feedback. To finish off here's the set of uniforms from Beyond (after all that is what the thread's named after). Still a few extra uniforms to add in here and there, but I think I'm probably a majority of the way through now :)

2263_alt_uniforms-02.png

2263_alt_uniforms-03.png

2263_alt_uniforms-04.png

2263_alt_uniforms-08.png

2263_alt_uniforms-05.png

Back