ST Continues: Come Not Between The Dragons

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by MarsWeeps, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarsWeeps

MarsWeeps Fleet Captain Premium Member

I didn't see any posts about the latest effort from Star Trek Continues. I watched it yesterday along with the previous episode that I missed - "Divided We Stand" and enjoyed them both. I guess I finally learned to ignore Vic's impression of "Shatner-as-Kirk" but I do laugh sometimes when he's walking around as if he's constipated.

I won't give away any major spoilers but I think the reason I liked CNBTD is the women characters stole the show in my opinion. Not so much counselor McKennah but Lt. Smith and newcomer "Eliza" had strong roles and I thought the acting was really good for a fan film. Of course the Enterprise was gorgeous and sets were great. This is the first time I actually watched an episode on my TV as opposed to laptop or iPad so maybe that added to the enjoyment. What does everyone else think about the episode?

2. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

3. MarsWeeps

MarsWeeps Fleet Captain Premium Member

I scrolled through 4 pages on my iPad before I posted and saw nothing about it which kind of surprised me.

I think I know why it didn't show up, the thread was started by someone on my ignore list. Mods can close this if they want, I'll notify them.

4. trekyourself

trekyourself Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I think an episode that good and we'll produced can warrant 2 threads. I just loved it. I've heard alot of flak about the effects being much better then the original series, so people complained that it didn't fit well with the original feel. I disagree. Cant wait to see more from this talented team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.